PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Crash log attached

lfc84
11-12-17, 22:25
Hi
I attached my crash log in the hope somone can help. In case its timer related I have normaly a motorised dish on Tuner A but it is temporarly "not configured" - due to not being in use - and Tuner B is 28E.

twol
11-12-17, 22:54
You use animations ...... for what?

lfc84
11-12-17, 23:52
You use animations ...... for what?

I don't understand. Can you please clarify the question, thanks.

Edit to add - I've looked at the log file. I can see the following - but i have no idea what it is...

<100400.237> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AnimationSetup/plugin.py", line 220, in screen_show

abu baniaz
12-12-17, 00:15
Your crash has something to do with animations. I don't think any of us testers use it. So you will have to tell us how you get to where you are. If we get a chance, we can then try and recreate problem, then work on a fix. Until then, you will keep crashing.

birdman
12-12-17, 02:02
Also, if I'm reading the log correctly something happened and you pressed OK immediately before the crash?

If so, what was that something?

lfc84
12-12-17, 11:00
Also, if I'm reading the log correctly something happened and you pressed OK immediately before the crash?

If so, what was that something?

crash log notifcation appeared on screen then i pressed ok and it rebooted

lfc84
12-12-17, 11:01
Your crash has something to do with animations. I don't think any of us testers use it. So you will have to tell us how you get to where you are. If we get a chance, we can then try and recreate problem, then work on a fix. Until then, you will keep crashing.

do you want list of plugins installed ?

i havent got a clue what the animations are doing

twol
12-12-17, 14:35
Having looked at the code, it shouldn't be enabled. So if it happens again, I would suggest a reflash, otherwise ignore ......... unless!!:)

lfc84
12-12-17, 21:01
Having looked at the code, it shouldn't be enabled. So if it happens again, I would suggest a reflash, otherwise ignore ......... unless!!:)

ok, i will reflash using 5.1.00.3 and do a restore without the file:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AnimationSetup/plugin.py

twol
12-12-17, 23:00
This is part of the normal image build, and is only for some Vu and Giga receivers, with a default of not enabled.
So I guess for the Solo its possible, but ....... so keep us posted on any further issues.