PDA

View Full Version : Mutant HD51 Newbie

Pimpernel
30-11-17, 17:53
Hi All, my first post.

I've been using Blackhole on my Solo2 with reasonable success for a couple of years. I recently purchased an HD51 from WoS and I'm having a few problems grasping the basic principles as follows.

I've successfully installed and activated XXcam230.ipk and ftp'd my .cfg file to etc. All files are a mirror image as in my solo2 which is still working perfectly but I'm unable to get the XXcam to work and to view required channels. I hope this is a settings issue so any assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers
Pimpernel

1999gtv
30-11-17, 18:44
Only oscam works on the arm receivers.

Andy_Hazza
30-11-17, 18:48
You will need to use Oscam-Latest from the plugin feeds. You will need to google the rest I’m afraid. Good Luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twol
30-11-17, 21:55
When you buy a receiver it helps to read everything including the small print.
The Arm receivers have now been around for a long time, so I am still amazed that we have people that buy these receivers expecting certain softcams and perhaps illegal methods to work

Pimpernel
01-12-17, 13:04
Thank you all for your prompt replies.

I now understand my predicament and will explore the Oscam option or maybe move on to another Linux image. I admit I have been guilty of not reading the small print in the past but I do not recall seeing any about my new receiver. I've had other Vix issues like my Usuals can't find 6East and Blindscan doesn't work amongst others.

Thanks again.

twol
01-12-17, 13:51
All the images will have the same Oscam requirement due to the Arm architecture