PDA

View Full Version : Ebay seller kemik777 shame on you!!! Trying to profit from someone's hard work!!!

Sicilian
23-01-11, 07:38
Seen this on ebay this morning, fooker's like this really piss me off! Trying to profit from someone's hard work!

Ebay seller kemik777, shame on you!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vu-Duo-and-Vu-Solo-Channels-Bouquets-incl-Sky-Channels-/300515409361?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item45f81d3dd1

Larry-G
23-01-11, 07:41
sadly there will always be cheeky coonts like him, trying to make a few fast quid off other peoples work. all we can do is name and shame them, although i'd certainly like to do a wee bit more than that.

Sicilian
23-01-11, 07:45
Actually posting the above made create a new section to Name and Shame Rogue Traders.

So kemik777, you've won the award for the being the first robbing fooker to be named and shamed! Silly twat proberbly downloaded them from here!

The only way I'll remove this thread is if he comes on here and categorically proves they are his work.

Maxwell
23-01-11, 09:03
Add this arsehole as well
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DREAMBOX-500S-SETUP-GUIDE-ALL-SOFTWARE-CCAM-CARDSHARING-/330517423264?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item4cf45fa4a0

And this one
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sky-UK-Bouquets-Dreambox-DM800-Enigma2-/160524242886?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item255ffd8fc6

notanotherone
23-01-11, 12:48
sadly there will always be cheeky coonts like him, trying to make a few fast quid off other peoples work. all we can do is name and shame them, although i'd certainly like to do a wee bit more than that.

oh dear looks like pheonix has a place to use his new gun :roflmao:

Stanman
23-01-11, 13:15
The first one in Maxwells link can be reported to fleabay for encouraging illegal acts.

There are quite a few around on there as when I first got a Linux box I was gonna buy set until I started reading around and found you can have them for free and than thought what fookers especially the ones who bundle DCC etc with them as well.

silverfox0786
23-01-11, 14:46
damn thats a piss take

i make my own sets as you guys know but never would i sell em on ebay

i do it for fun provide t ofr fun and thats it

and this guy he is not only not making them him self but also selling them

D**K

basilyoung
23-01-11, 14:54
Well anyone paying for a channel list, are in need of serious help anyway
if they buy a VU or any other unit, they should of had surport/advice from the seller
baz

silverfox0786
23-01-11, 15:17
just reported the fooker to ebay VeRo programme

with a link to the 2 settings section here

showing he dont own or make what he sells

bassethound
03-02-11, 18:04
He is back again back LOL

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vu-Duo-and-Vu-Solo-Channels-Bouquets-incl-Sky-Channels-/300518908699?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item45f852a31b

bassethound
03-02-11, 18:20
Here is another rip off merchant mr.-satellite

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Having-Problems-Setting-Up-Your-Dreambox-Read-Here-/160534895521?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item2560a01ba1

pooface
03-02-11, 22:30
He is back again back LOL

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vu-Duo-and-Vu-Solo-Channels-Bouquets-incl-Sky-Channels-/300518908699?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item45f852a31b

Crap thing is, someone has actually bought it already!!! We should be able to contact the buyers, and tell them to ask for a chargeback on paypal... lol

Larry-G
15-03-11, 08:35
hes still at it too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300531121246

Sicilian
15-03-11, 08:41
Do a google search for: -

kemik777

:roflmao:

FuManchu
15-03-11, 10:25
The guy is even getting a 100% positive feedback score. Unbelievable !!!

Maxwell
15-03-11, 10:54
Do a google search for: -

kemik777

:lol3::rofl:

silverfox0786
21-03-11, 15:53
im just pissed i reported him to ebay twice now and nothing been done

bassethound
21-03-11, 16:15
post the link to complain silver then we can all complain about the idiot :)

silverfox0786
21-03-11, 17:56
if you go to listing and click bellow the user details report itm link here is it for his 2 current listings

http://pages.ebay.ph/help/contact_us/_base/index_4.html?tier0=report_listing.js&item=300537350947

http://pages.ebay.ph/help/contact_us/_base/index_4.html?tier0=report_listing.js&item=300531121246

also here is a hit for google that made me piss my self loook at first hit

bassethound
21-03-11, 18:06
on what grounds are you reporting him silver

silverfox0786
21-03-11, 18:09
on what grounds are you reporting him silver

under the vero rule -- Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) -- that he is selling products/services that do not originaly belong to him and that they are freely available and under linux gnu gpl cannot be sold

t.ph
21-03-11, 19:27
under the vero rule -- Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) -- that he is selling products/services that do not originaly belong to him and that they are freely available and under linux gnu gpl cannot be sold

There is no way that this comes under VeRO & just to add to that, GNU is about the freedom of software & nothing to do with people making a charge for it.

silverfox0786
21-03-11, 19:30
There is no way that this comes under VeRO & just to add to that, GNU is about the freedom of software & nothing to do with people making a charge for it.

trust me it does its linux opensource and anything to do with linux can not be sold

plus its not his to sell

Larry-G
21-03-11, 19:31

it makes no difference what it comes under, the guy is trying to make a few quid by stealing some one elses hard work. now yeah if he had put the hours in and done the work him self good on him. but i very very much doubt that.

t.ph
21-03-11, 19:35
trust me it does its linux opensource and anything to do with linux can not be sold

plus its not his to sell

If he makes or adapts it then its down to him as the key word is OPENSOURCE
You are completley wrong that anything to do with Linux can not be sold :)

t.ph
21-03-11, 19:37
The GNU General Public License is a free, copyleft license for software and other kinds of works.

The licenses for most software and other practical works are designed to take away your freedom to share and change the works. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change all versions of a program--to make sure it remains free software for all its users. We, the Free Software Foundation, use the GNU General Public License for most of our software; it applies also to any other work released this way by its authors. You can apply it to your programs, too.

When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for them if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs, and that you know you can do these things.

To protect your rights, we need to prevent others from denying you these rights or asking you to surrender the rights. Therefore, you have certain responsibilities if you distribute copies of the software, or if you modify it: responsibilities to respect the freedom of others.

For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must pass on to the recipients the same freedoms that you received. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their rights.

Developers that use the GNU GPL protect your rights with two steps: (1) assert copyright on the software, and (2) offer you this License giving you legal permission to copy, distribute and/or modify it.

t.ph
21-03-11, 19:39
BTW i'm not condoning this just trying to say he is doing nothing illegal
I think he should be strung up

silverfox0786
21-03-11, 19:40
If he makes or adapts it then its down to him as the key word is OPENSOURCE
You are completley wrong that anything to do with Linux can not be sold :)

im not getting into a childish argumnet with u

i suggest you learn a bit more rules about linux and opensourse especially dream multimedia enigma and bouquets

now anymore pointless posts and this thread will be closed

t.ph
21-03-11, 19:45
CHILDISH

behave will u

OH MY GOD a new receiver from VU oh likvid yr an angel in discise oh thank you so much fro this information what would i have done with out you confirming this and posting pictorial proof you justt he man WOW

I WANT ONE

now that likvid has announced it that it im going to get one wher is it oh please likvid please gimme a retailer i just have to get one

Sicilian
21-03-11, 20:41
Thank you for your input t.ph, think Silverfox is having a bad day, sorry :)

Blu-ray
22-03-11, 23:00
Hi, Just to let you know that KENIK777 has taken of the sale of bouquets from ebay as he does not want to upset anybody on the forum ,he truly does not know if he is doing anything illegal or not, sometimes a quite word is all it takes.

Larry-G
22-03-11, 23:27
Hi, Just to let you know that KENIK777 has taken of the sale of bouquets from ebay as he does not want to upset anybody on the forum ,he truly does not know if he is doing anything illegal or not, sometimes a quite word is all it takes.

if he didnt want to upset any one on the forum he would have come here and explained him self in person.
just my personal opinion of course.

Blu-ray
22-03-11, 23:32
You never know he might just do that.

fulabeer
23-03-11, 08:58
if you go to listing and click bellow the user details report itm link here is it for his 2 current listings

http://pages.ebay.ph/help/contact_us/_base/index_4.html?tier0=report_listing.js&item=300537350947

http://pages.ebay.ph/help/contact_us/_base/index_4.html?tier0=report_listing.js&item=300531121246

also here is a hit for google that made me piss my self loook at first hit

This is the google hit i thought you were laughing at...(dating agency in warrington :D)

Sicilian
23-03-11, 09:01
This is the google hit i thought you were laughing at...(dating agency in warrington :D)

This thread gets better :roflmao:

pooface
23-03-11, 10:01

Know that agency well do we fulabeer? :p :roflmao:

fulabeer
24-03-11, 00:00
Know that agency well do we fulabeer? :p :roflmao:

You wouldn't want to use a Warrington dating agency...:nono:
The women as as rough as they come.
Even the "ladies of the knight" would put Rooney off! :D

I had to pick a parcel up from a Warrington depot.
As i was passing one old prossie, she asked if i wanted "any business".
Thinking quick, i replied that i only had 50 pence on me.
She replied that was ok, as she had change!...........:p

Sicilian
24-03-11, 06:31
You never know he might just do that.

If he comes on here and apologises/expalins I'll even remove this thread for him, but until that day comes this thread remains :)

Larry-G
24-03-11, 07:31
If he comes on here and apologises/expalins I'll even remove this thread for him, but until that day comes this thread remains :)

Agreed, I look forward to him coming to the forum if he indeed does.

Sent from my HTC Desire