PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Uno 4K for IPTV

foxy6800
22-11-17, 09:40
Hello guys,

Since my current box is not booting up anymore i am looking for a new box.
Ideally i would like the box to be able to handle iptv channels.
Is anyone using this box to watch IPTV that can share their experience? Can the box handle iptv smoothly without freezing?

Thanks guys

twol
22-11-17, 10:17
I guess any of the E2 receivers or Android Kodi boxes can do IPTV at a much cheaper price than the Uno 4K.
Can the box handle iptv smoothly without freezing? I am sure it depends less on the box, but where the IPTV comes from - and thats probably as far as I can go.

foxy6800
23-11-17, 14:09
I would like to have everything in one place, rather than having a satellite receiver and a kodi box.
On Enigma 2 boxes IPTV channels can be sorted and grouped easily.
My kinds are used to satellite box and can easily find their channels.
The reason I am thinking about VU+ Uno 4K, it has got good RAM and processor, so I might also use it to watch stuff from my NAS.

Donnie
24-11-17, 21:02
The UNO 4K Will do everything you need but remember IPTV is only as good as the server it comes from and it helps having a decent internet connection.

ilexk
28-03-18, 16:12
The UNO 4K Will do everything you need but remember IPTV is only as good as the server it comes from and it helps having a decent internet connection.

Hello !

Is it possible rec Iptv channel ?

Cccam is missing for somes provider !!

I would like all in one place, 4K and Iptv channels ...best of two worlds.

Regards

Andy_Hazza
28-03-18, 17:15
Hello !

Is it possible rec Iptv channel ?

Cccam is missing for somes provider !!

I would like all in one place, 4K and Iptv channels ...best of two worlds.

Regards

Ask your IPTV regarding IPTV recordings, but yes it’s possible.

Cccam is not available on ViX for 4K/ARM receivers. You will need to use OScam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rasod
07-06-18, 08:48
HI, I'm using my Uno4K as well as my Duo2 both for watching and recording IPTV. Even my old VuDuo is working great. The only thing that's not working ok is getting the correct subtitles. That concerns all three of my VU+ receivers.

/ rasod

Andy_Hazza
07-06-18, 08:55
HI, I'm using my Uno4K as well as my Duo2 both for watching and recording IPTV. Even my old VuDuo is working great. The only thing that's not working ok is getting the correct subtitles. That concerns all three of my VU+ receivers.

/ rasod

You won’t get any subs with IPTV I wouldn’t have thought.
P.S. In future can you create your own thread n not tagged onto someone else’s. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk