PDA

View Full Version : Vu duo 2 audio help

tomsta79
19-11-17, 11:43
Hi lads . I've got a vu duo 2 I've flashed with the newest openvix . updated config and have ABM 2.8 . had to edit vol with e-channelizer to change vol from nar to ac3 with the pid info and saved once i write back to box it says it worked and restarting box .. But box never restarts .. Retarted box by remote but channel is still nar .. Even tryed dreambox edit and managed to change sly sports main event and lifetime HD to ac3 as them channels had no vol at all .. But dream box all so gets errors .. Changed movie channel to ac3 from nar . shows ac3 but no vol and think dreambox edit is hit and miss could some one help me with this thanks

Andy_Hazza
19-11-17, 11:56
Wait until 5.1 is released with a more permanent fix. No questions on time frame of release please, but it shouldn’t be to far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joysleep1
19-11-17, 17:38
Wait until 5.1 is released with a more permanent fix. No questions on time frame of release please, but it shouldn’t be to far away.

This would be a standard update right. Not one of those ones we have to set up everything again?

Andy_Hazza
19-11-17, 17:51
It will be a usb or image manager flash, not a standard online update as you are going from 5.0 to 5.1. Settings & Plugin restores should be fine, baring in mind if the plugins from 5.0 exist in 5.1, if that makes sense to you?

abu baniaz
19-11-17, 17:54
You cannot update from 5.0 to 5.1

Create a settings backup
Flash new image
Restore settings/plugins afterwards

When available, you can download and then flash image using Image Manager.

ARM receiver users can use the following plugin to flash image without using a USB stick. Make sure you create a settings backup first
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?56800-Automatic-full-backup-by-Dimtrij

icemen
19-11-17, 19:07
Does settings backup retain cam details,lines and ABM settings? Or do they have to be added again once new image loaded?

abu baniaz
19-11-17, 19:17
Does settings backup retain cam details,lines and ABM settings? Or do they have to be added again once new image loaded?

We don't do line talk here.

Thread closed