PDA

View Full Version : [VU+DUO] OpenPli No recording possible of TV5 MONDE EUROPE 19.2 degree

Rovertje
22-01-11, 22:29
[VU+DUO] OpenPli No recording possible of TV5 MONDE EUROPE 19.2

:mad:Problem-1:
I am using some time the VU+DUO, but I never succesfully made a recording by hand or by time-programming of TV5 MONDE EUROPE 19.2degree.
When using time-programming (EPG) the text field is kept, but recorded time gets stucked on 00:00 min.
I only once saw a flash of the starting screen.
TV5 MONDE EUROPE 19.2 has EPG, but not the TV5 MONDE FBS (but time-recordings by EPG or by hand does work).

:confused:What can be the cause of this? Maybe recording is protected; how can I find a solution then?

:mad:Probleem-2:
I see quite some deviation in the time clock (minus 10 min since September, 2010)
Where does the VU+DUO gets his time from and how can you adjust this?
The time of the EPG however is correct.
The real time clock does not seems to be the problem of not recording TV5 MONDE EUROPE (19.2degree) as TV5 MONDE FBS (13 degree) can be recorded by EPG or by hand.

Configuration:
VU+DUO Tuner-A: 80cmTRIAX + rotor SG2100 + LNB
VU+DUO Tuner-B: Multytenne duo (temporary disabled by coupling through tuner-A, see below)
---
Enigma2: OpenPli 2010-09-12-master
Image : OpenPli 2010-05-21

Original setting each tuner has his own LNB.
Problems with recording can arise because recording preferrence is on tuner-A (I think this is adjustable!), but as the VU+DUO looks by tablesettings, not by the attached LNB, tuner-A and B can hamper each other as the fixed LNB is found quicker.
So I temporary disabled the Multytenne on tune-B (coupled to tuner-A)
When I have solved the recording problems of TV5 MONDE EUROPE I will go futher solving the next problems.

I learned from this, actually best solution is a big dish with many (duo-)LNB's aligned ot the satellite.
Then you can use a bigger dish; because of windloading and lifetime I did not use 100cm.
Anyhow, so you learn...

Rovertje

pooface
22-01-11, 23:35
Have you tried updating to the latest pli image?! Maybe it's just because of older pli image?! Or, could be if you haven't updated your channel listings ... maybe the chanel data has changed since you installed?!

Hakon
23-01-11, 15:12
No problem with recordings of TV5 MONDE EUROPE 19.2 here. Open PLi 2.0 16/1-2011

Rovertje
23-01-11, 19:49
OK, maybe I have to renew the image of OpenPli.

Never renewed the image yet. My image was set by the shop delivering me the VUDUO (USB flash).
How and what should I note of the settings when I flash again?
I have DCC 2v96 of BernyR, is grabbing a copy enough?
Which settings I sure should be note to set again on the new image?

How can I see what's been improved on the OpenPli images (only night images, where are the explanations placed?)

Thanks for the advice!

Larry-G
23-01-11, 19:52
i would personally stay away from the nightly builds as they can be very buggy and in some cases not work at all.