PDA

View Full Version : Epg importer 1 hour ahead

jgtkcc
16-11-17, 14:46
I have an edision os mini running openvix 5.0.0.32

The epg I download through epg importer is showing 1 hour ahead. I have two other boxes, that are setup in the same way and they are both fine. 1 is a mutant hd51 and the other a technomate nano se plus.

The time settings on the box look fine and are displaying the correct time. I have tried re-flashing but it still has the same issue. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing on this box, as I am confused why the epg download from exactly the same source is displaying incorrect information.

cactikid
16-11-17, 20:47
i would be rechecking timezone setup the same and epg setup the same,delete old epg and download again to see if time is correct.

jgtkcc
17-11-17, 12:55
i would be rechecking timezone setup the same and epg setup the same,delete old epg and download again to see if time is correct.

Thanks I have checked timezone is correct.

I now seem to have the correct epg and an incorrect epg underneath it. Example I can see a program starting at the correct time , but also the same program starting 1 hour earlier. I have manually deleted epg.dat restarted and checked there is nothing in epg before doing another download, but it is still coming back with these duplicate entries 1hr out.