PDA

View Full Version : Oscam after fresh install

007xico
13-11-17, 11:20
Hi,
Having a nightmare trying to get Oscam working.
First yesterday tried to flash new image online and got stuck at booting.

USB flashed and installed Oscam from plugins (as I done many times previously) placed files in etc/tuxbox/config but I try to start the cam says no files.

Also on skin settings when o try to adjust the image to my tv screen, doesn’t work properly.

Any ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fevgatos
13-11-17, 11:41
Hi,
Having a nightmare trying to get Oscam working.
First yesterday tried to flash new image online and got stuck at booting.

USB flashed and installed Oscam from plugins (as I done many times previously) placed files in etc/tuxbox/config but I try to start the cam says no files.

Also on skin settings when o try to adjust the image to my tv screen, doesn’t work properly.

Any ideas ?

Hi mate ,yeah etc/tuxbox/config then you have to put your staff at oscam.server
for tv to fit on your screen menu/picture/picture size/fit to screen ...

regards Nick

007xico
13-11-17, 15:05
Hi mate ,yeah etc/tuxbox/config then you have to put your staff at oscam.server
for tv to fit on your screen menu/picture/picture size/fit to screen ...

regards Nick

Done that and when i start the Oscam says no files.
Are you using this box and you he Oscam from the feeds ?

Also the screen option, I know where it but not working properly, don’t know if is a bug or not.

1999gtv
13-11-17, 15:57
I run oscam on 3 different receivers not the SF4008 though. Normally as you say you place files in etc/tuxbox/config or etc/tuxbox/config_oscam however at times the only way I have got the files to be recognised is to manually copy/paste each of the files into the relevant areas for them in the oscam webif, after pasting each section you need to click save at bottom of page before moving on to the next section. Once all files have been copy/pasted and saved restart oscam from webif and it should work. The hardest bit is working out which port the oscam webif is using I have known it to be 8888 which is the most common one. Have also seen 16001, 16002 and others.

mrxbox360
13-11-17, 16:15
I use oscam on my sf4008 & hd51 plus install it as standard on all my customers boxes without any issue, just check you are using the correct version of oscam & do a full reset to load it

007xico
13-11-17, 16:22
I use oscam on my sf4008 & hd51 plus install it as standard on all my customers boxes without any issue, just check you are using the correct version of oscam & do a full reset to load it

Anyway you can send me the files ? Just to make sure I have proper ones ? Your PM says I can’t send you messages

007xico
13-11-17, 23:06
Got it working, need to stop updating the box. Every time I do it something goes wrong.

Still can’t adjust the image to the screen. Must be a bug. As the numbers change but there is no movement.