PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] AutoTimer Issue

spv4u
06-11-17, 14:07
Hi All

I have a strange issue going on with my AutoTimers.

I have my box configured to use ABM Sly UK Granda SD FTA only

Once the scan is complete I can see in the guide that ITV1 is laballed as ITV Granada in the guide area.

My problem occurs when I add an autotimer, for some reason when I select to record from this channel only as part of the conditions it somehow changes to just ITV, this means that all my timers do not show correctly on the EPG as it thinks the autotimers are for another channel.

Now they do record which is good but obviously it is confusing if something is set to record or not.

When I use Webif to llok at the autotimer the channel is ticked but the box empty setting it again has no affect. for BBC it displays the channel correctly.

Any ideas?

Huevos
06-11-17, 23:39
That is because BBC channels are correctly named in the SDT, whereas the ITV region names are added by ABM. Up until now no one has reported this problem. Are you saying the timers do not show in the graphical EPG?

spv4u
07-11-17, 11:00
That is because BBC channels are correctly named in the SDT, whereas the ITV region names are added by ABM. Up until now no one has reported this problem. Are you saying the timers do not show in the graphical EPG?

Yes that is exactly right, although the specific channel is selected in the AT as soon as I exit the add filter menu it reverts the channel to ITV and therefore is does not appear in the EPG on channel ITV Granada.