PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-MISC] PROBLEM WITH CUSTOM MIX sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml

WILLJE
03-11-17, 12:41
Hi There

I use a simple sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml file and all I require is that the below channels are shown in my epg in this order.

BBC ONE WALES HD
BBC TWO WALES
ITV WAL HD
S4C HD
CHANNEL 4 HD
CHANNEL 5HD

This works OK but for some reason ITV WAL HD channel number keeps changing every couple of days so I have to keep going into EXAMPLE_sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml checking what the new channel number is and then manually updating my sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml.

Is it possible to get this to update automatically???

WILLJE
04-11-17, 10:26
Anybody help

abu baniaz
04-11-17, 15:46
Without seeing your debug log, it is difficult to see what settings you are using. Please attach it and also your customised file.

If you are adding an LCN from the other section, the numbers always vary. Best to insert by channel ID or use a favourites.xml.

WILLJE
05-11-17, 09:52
Without seeing your debug log, it is difficult to see what settings you are using. Please attach it and also your customised file.

If you are adding an LCN from the other section, the numbers always vary. Best to insert by channel ID or use a favourites.xml.

Thanks for your response I've attached the requested files.

WILLJE
05-11-17, 20:09
Anybody help

WILLJE
06-11-17, 09:16
abu baniaz Any chance you can take a look at this for me.

Huevos
06-11-17, 10:34
As Abu, states above you should be inserting by channel ID for "non-indexed" channels.

Using a CustomLCN file how you have is turning Sky into a static provider. This is completely wrong. You might as well be using static settings if you are going to configure ABM like that. You need to delete that CustomLCN file and start again with a CustomMix file that just deals with the channels you are trying to edit.

Why are you scanning Sky IE at all?

Why are using "SD" area, not "Custom" area?

Huevos
06-11-17, 11:10
CustomLCN is for providers that don't transmit logical channel numbers (e.g. Sky DE). (https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/README.txt#L15-L16)

CustomLCN
---------

CustomLCN allows channels to be moved around within one single provider. CustomLCN is
for providers that don't transmit logical channel numbers (e.g. Sky DE). Its purpose is
to insert logical channel numbers. The CustomLCN list can be complete or partial.
It doesn't have to be in any particular order but having it sequential will make it
easier to avoid making errors.

dsayers
06-11-17, 16:19
Maybe sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml will be best, you have some odd channel numbering there. @Huevos is it good to use Custom area with such changes? Apart from Custom area will remove all dead service and add irl channels.

Something like this as an example using channel ID for not indexed channels and inserts for others

<custommix>
<inserts>
<insert target="105" source="117" provider="sat_282_sky_uk" ></insert> <!-- Channel 4 HD -->
<insert target="106" source="171" provider="sat_282_sky_uk" ></insert> <!-- Channel 5 HD -->
</inserts>
<hacks>
<![CDATA[

channels_to_add_by_id = {
2083: 101, # BBC One Wal HD
6501: 103, # ITV Wal HD
}

broken_TSIDS = [
2007, #7d7 20170518
2011, #7db 20170425
2012, #7dc 20170518
2019, #7e3 20170518
2021, #7e5 20170516
2023, #7e7 20170331
2025, #7e9 20170518
2026, #7ea 20170425
2029, #7ed 20170516
]

# Add channels by ID
for service in sorted(customised["video"].keys()):
if "channel_id" in customised["video"][service] and customised["video"][service]["channel_id"] in channels_to_add_by_id:
customised["video"][channels_to_add_by_id[customised["video"][service]["channel_id"]]] = customised["video"][service]
del customised["video"][service]

# Remove encrypted services from certain transport streams (will still be in lamedb)
if customised["video"][service]["transport_stream_id"] in broken_TSIDS and customised["video"][service]["free_ca"] != 0:
]]>
</hacks>
</custommix>

Im not sure if you will need to add a delete section for duplicates.

Have a look here to generate a CVS file to find channel ID,s http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47016-ABM-Hacks-Examples&p=391794&viewfull=1#post391794

Huevos
06-11-17, 22:57
TBH, I'm confused by this whole thing. Why not just Select "Wales Custom" and "HD swap".

For me it is not clear what we are trying to achieve. Please explain.

WILLJE
06-11-17, 23:30
TBH, I'm confused by this whole thing. Why not just Select "Wales Custom" and "HD swap".

For me it is not clear what we are trying to achieve. Please explain.

I'm trying to get the below channels to show in my epg in this order, I've previously tried your suggestion but I then get BBC2HD and I want BBC2 WALES there is not a HD version of this channel and it shows different regional programmes.

BBC ONE WALES HD
BBC TWO WALES
ITV WAL HD
S4C HD
CHANNEL 4 HD
CHANNEL 5HD

Huevos
07-11-17, 02:01
Yes there is an HD version. It is on 11023 H.

Please answer the following:

WILLJE
07-11-17, 09:56
Yes there is an HD version. It is on 11023 H.

Please answer the following:

It was set to SD area by mistake I was trying different options.

As for SKY IE I'm scanning this to get some IE channels that show Welsh regional rugby like Rugby Beo on TG4

The only BBC 2 HD I can get does not show Welsh regional programmes, these are only shown on BBC 2 Wales which does not have a HD version.

I've tried your suggestion regarding wales custom with hd swap, this brings in the correct channels but when hd swap is selected it swaps BBC2 WALES with BBC2 HD which does not show my required regional programmes.

Thanks for all your help on this hopefully you can find me a solution.

WILLJE
07-11-17, 10:37
Maybe sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml will be best, you have some odd channel numbering there. @Huevos is it good to use Custom area with such changes? Apart from Custom area will remove all dead service and add irl channels.

Something like this as an example using channel ID for not indexed channels and inserts for others

<custommix>
<inserts>
<insert target="105" source="117" provider="sat_282_sky_uk" ></insert> <!-- Channel 4 HD -->
<insert target="106" source="171" provider="sat_282_sky_uk" ></insert> <!-- Channel 5 HD -->
</inserts>
<hacks>
<=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[

channels_to_add_by_id = {
2083: 101, # BBC One Wal HD
6501: 103, # ITV Wal HD
}

broken_TSIDS = [
2007, #7d7 20170518
2011, #7db 20170425
2012, #7dc 20170518
2019, #7e3 20170518
2021, #7e5 20170516
2023, #7e7 20170331
2025, #7e9 20170518
2026, #7ea 20170425
2029, #7ed 20170516
]

# Add channels by ID
if "channel_id" in customised["video"][service] and customised["video"][service]["channel_id"] in channels_to_add_by_id:
customised["video"][channels_to_add_by_id[customised["video"][service]["channel_id"]]] = customised["video"][service]

# Remove encrypted services from certain transport streams (will still be in lamedb)
if customised["video"][service]["transport_stream_id"] in broken_TSIDS and customised["video"][service]["free_ca"] != 0:
]=]=>
</hacks>
</custommix>

Im not sure if you will need to add a delete section for duplicates.

Have a look here to generate a CVS file to find channel ID,s http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47016-ABM-Hacks-Examples&p=391794&viewfull=1#post391794

I've tried your suggestion and created a sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml with your example code now for some reason when I filezilla in to the box it won't let me edit, delete or rename the created sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml have you any idea why this is happening.

WILLJE
09-11-17, 08:29
Can anybody create a solution to this problem for me?

Hi There

I use a simple sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml file and all I require is that the below channels are shown in my epg in this order.

BBC ONE WALES HD
BBC TWO WALES
ITV WAL HD
S4C HD
CHANNEL 4 HD
CHANNEL 5HD

This works OK but for some reason ITV WAL HD channel number keeps changing every couple of days so I have to keep going into EXAMPLE_sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml checking what the new channel number is and then manually updating my sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml.

Is it possible to get this to update automatically???

Huevos
09-11-17, 20:25
Can anybody create a solution to this problem for me?

Hi There

BBC ONE WALES HD
BBC TWO WALES
ITV WAL HD
S4C HD
CHANNEL 4 HD
CHANNEL 5HD

Is it possible to get this to update automatically???So you haven't followed any of the information that has been given so far and you are still using a CustomLCN file, which should only be used for providers without LCN's.

WILLJE
10-11-17, 00:08
So you haven't followed any of the information that has been given so far and you are still using a CustomLCN file, which should only be used for providers without LCN's.

I've responded to all the suggestions made.

look at message 3 ABU BANIAZ my response message 4 I'm still waiting for his response.

Message 9 DSAYERS my response message 14 I'm still waiting for a response.

Your message 12 my response message 13 I'm still waiting for you to respond to that message.

Why your attitude in message 16. ?????

I would appreciate a solution to my problem and if I knew the answer I wouldn't be asking and I am not ignoring any suggestion made.

Have you got a solution?????

abu baniaz
10-11-17, 00:09
I responded and gave you a solution

WILLJE
10-11-17, 00:13
I responded and gave you a solution

You asked me to attach a log file and my sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml which I did, I've had no response since.

Joe_90
10-11-17, 00:17
@WILLJE - why don't you try what is being suggested and use a custom mix file? I use one to merge my Irish terrestrial and Freesat/Sky listings to place all the grandkid's channels at the start of the bouquet below the start number of 101. Here's a sample:

<custommix>
<sections>
<section number="1">Saorview</section>
</sections>
<inserts>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="1" target="1"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="2" target="2"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="3" target="3"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="4" target="4"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="5" target="5"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="6" target="6"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="7" target="7"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="8" target="8"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="9" target="9"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="10" target="10"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="11" target="11"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="12" target="12"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="13" target="13"></insert>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="624" target="50"></insert><!-- Cbeebies HD -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="617" target="51"></insert><!-- Tiny POP -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="625" target="52"></insert><!-- Tiny POP+1 -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="616" target="53"></insert><!-- POP -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="629" target="54"></insert><!-- POP+1 -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="633" target="55"></insert><!-- CBBC HD -->
</inserts>
</custommix>

WILLJE
10-11-17, 00:26
@WILLJE - why don't you try what is being suggested and use a custom mix file? I use one to merge my Irish terrestrial and Freesat/Sky listings to place all the grandkid's channels at the start of the bouquet below the start number of 101. Here's a sample:

<custommix>
<sections>
<section number="1">Saorview</section>
</sections>
<inserts>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="1" target="1"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="2" target="2"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="3" target="3"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="4" target="4"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="5" target="5"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="6" target="6"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="7" target="7"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="8" target="8"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="9" target="9"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="10" target="10"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="11" target="11"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="12" target="12"></insert>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="13" target="13"></insert>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="624" target="50"></insert><!-- Cbeebies HD -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="617" target="51"></insert><!-- Tiny POP -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="625" target="52"></insert><!-- Tiny POP+1 -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="616" target="53"></insert><!-- POP -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="629" target="54"></insert><!-- POP+1 -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="633" target="55"></insert><!-- CBBC HD -->
</inserts>
</custommix>

Finding that a bit complicated, would you be able to create me a file that would put the below channels in that order
BBC ONE WALES HD
BBC TWO WALES
ITV WAL HD
S4C HD
CHANNEL 4 HD
CHANNEL 5HD

Would the file then have to be put in the ABM CUSTOM folder and would I then have to delete my sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml file.

Also would the ABM provider have to be a custom one.

Sorry for all the questions but I am trying.

abu baniaz
10-11-17, 00:28
Specify the official numbers and provider names in the order you want. Do not use numbers in the not indexed section.

WILLJE
10-11-17, 00:32
Specify the official numbers and provider names in the order you want. Do not use numbers in the not indexed section.

Not sure what you mean there.

abu baniaz
10-11-17, 00:51
What are the official channel numbers? What provider are they from?

abu baniaz
10-11-17, 02:12
Remove your custom LCN file from your receiver.
Transfer the attached file to your /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom folder
Set your provider as "Wales Custom"
Enable the "swap channels" option

In my opinion, you don't need the Irish provider.

The content of the attachment is

<custommix>
<inserts>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="171" target="106"></insert>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="117" target="105"></insert>
</inserts>
</custommix>

WILLJE
10-11-17, 08:48
Remove your custom LCN file from your receiver.
Transfer the attached file to your /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom folder
Set your provider as "Wales Custom"
Enable the "swap channels" option

In my opinion, you don't need the Irish provider.

The content of the attachment is

<custommix>
<inserts>
</inserts>
</custommix>

Thanks for this Abu. Just one thing that would need to do to be changed is channel BBC2 HD to BBC2 WALES. Unfortunately there is not a HD version for Wales of this channel and the Wales version shows different regional programmes.

Once again thanks for your help on this matter.

abu baniaz
10-11-17, 10:28
Do not enable swap with this file.

<custommix>
<inserts>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="101" target="115"></insert>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="115" target="101"></insert>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="103" target="178"></insert>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="178" target="103"></insert>
</inserts>
</custommix>

JonMMM
10-11-17, 11:14
Can't you use Dreambox Edit and create a new bouquet with the channels you want in the order that you want?

Joe_90
10-11-17, 15:48
He could, but ABM manages any channel moves the provider might make and the CustomMix file integrates nicely with it. A manual bouquet would need maintenance if there are any channel moves made by the broadcaster/provider.

WILLJE
10-11-17, 18:47
Do not enable swap with this file.

<custommix>
<inserts>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="101" target="115"></insert>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="115" target="101"></insert>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="103" target="178"></insert>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="178" target="103"></insert>
</inserts>
</custommix>

This has worked. Once again thanks Abu top man.

Huevos
12-11-17, 04:32
mask = self.tunerinfo.getTunerUseMask()Why your attitude in message 16. ?????

I would appreciate a solution to my problem and if I knew the answer I wouldn't be asking and I am not ignoring any suggestion made.I said in posts #7 and #8 not to use a CustomLCN file as these are for providers WITHOUT LCN's.

You need to do this in a CustomMix file in the hacks section. You cannot do this in the normal section if it is a non-indexed channel. If you need to do something in the hacks section you will need to learn some simple coding because "Hacks" is provided for those with the ability to use it and there will only be basic support for this feature (https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/README.txt#L243-L244).