PDA

View Full Version : Softcam

Garden
23-10-17, 13:02
Hi..Can anyone help me please on installing the softcam ipk file to my box please
image Openatv 6.0

Thanks

1554leslie
23-10-17, 13:44
Download the softcam via plugins

Garden
23-10-17, 13:45
its not there

twol
23-10-17, 13:57
Google OpenATV softcam feed ipk Arm - to install softcams on ATV you need to access the secure feeds

Garden
23-10-17, 14:02
Google OpenATV softcam feed ipk Arm - to install softcams on ATV you need to access the secure feeds

will give it a go thanks

Garden
23-10-17, 20:45
ive done this, then it adds the softcam menu But there is no mgcamd file..:rolleyes:

twol
23-10-17, 21:05
Its an ARM processor ....only Oscam:)

Garden
23-10-17, 21:11
Its an ARM processor ....only Oscam:)

ok, So what do I need to do, is there an idiots guide I can follow?

twol
23-10-17, 21:18
As they often say here for Oscam, you need to Google and read a lot:)

Sicilian
24-10-17, 07:45
Moved out of downloads only section. Please post in correct sections :thumbsup:

Caesar
11-03-19, 13:10
​Hi guys,

OpenATV version 6.2 with the latest firmware installed- what would be the most reliable Oscam version please? The Oscam version I have installed (enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-11329-linuxsat_openatv_armv7ahf-vfp-neon.ipk) ​constantly disconnects and it uses a cached version which I don't know where it is to clean it.

I really would like to start from scratch, do a complete factory reset. But I heard it is not possible?
Could some kind soul please help how to do it (the version which came with the box when I bought it)?
Or how can I reset the box so there is NOTHING left except the OpenATV version (no cached files, no temp. files, no Oscam installed...nothing).

Thank you kindly.

Cheers
Caesar :)​​​

ccs
11-03-19, 13:31
Reflashing an image without a settings restore will start again from scratch.

Any files stored on the local hd will be left untouched, so if you happen to have store config files on there you'll need to sort that yourself (eg kodi).

Caesar
11-03-19, 14:23
Reflashing an image without a settings restore will start again from scratch.

Any files stored on the local hd will be left untouched, so if you happen to have store config files on there you'll need to sort that yourself (eg kodi).

Thank you kindly for your help.
When reflashing with the newest version without settings restored, will the box access those files saved on the HDD? I have documentaries stored there which I would like to keep and there are quite a few other images, config files etc stored too.
What would be the latest Oscam version which works perfectly on that box please (OpenATV ver. 6.3 with latest Firware installed)?

ccs
11-03-19, 14:38
I've no idea about Oscam or OpenATV versions, but the files on your hdd will be accessible after reflashing.

Just don't go down the route of reformatting the hdd if that option is presented to you.