PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Solo, Waterford, Ireland

judge
22-01-11, 02:07
Have a VU+ Solo box, only 3 weeks old & love it.
Should have bought a DUO for my needs though, so willing to sell to put cash towards a DUO box.
Offers open?
If in the area, will set-up and install for you.

silverfox0786
22-01-11, 02:17
hi mate can you please post a pic of the box and also add you user name in the pic on a paper

any one wishing to make an offer on this please do not make it a bidding war if a offer is presented a higher bid can not be made by another user untill the seller has declined it and in no circumstances can another user offer a higher offer once an offer has been accepted

judge
22-01-11, 02:50
will do, thanks for the tips.
No intentions of creating a bidding war, just wondering what's it's worth now that it can be considered as secondhand.

judge
22-01-11, 03:04
pic attached, bit of a crazy mess with wires at the moment.
will come packaged in original box with remote & manual, almost new, only 3 weeks old.

If living locally will gladly help install.

boywonder786
22-01-11, 09:07
How much including postage ?

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Sicilian
22-01-11, 09:23
Please state a price as per trading rules today or thread will closed. If you want to start an auction please use ebay :)

@ Silver, its not a rule to add a photo with member name. Its to the buyer to satisfy him/herself that the sale is genuine. A prospective buyer can request photos in the thread.

judge
22-01-11, 16:26
Please state a price as per trading rules today or thread will closed. If you want to start an auction please use ebay :)

Sorry, will take 260 euros & throw in an unopened Quad LNB

Sicilian
22-01-11, 18:40
Sorry, will take 260 euros & throw in an unopened Quad LNB

Please clarify if this includes shipping and to where your willing to ship to.

judge
22-01-11, 19:39
No, doesn't include shipping.
I can deliver locally, or buyer pays shipping.

judge
29-01-11, 21:52
Box has been sold privately, you can close this thread. Thank you.