PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Zero] transponders

chadda
19-10-17, 15:34
using vu-zero image 5.0.031

Got BT sports 2 - plus ESPN clearing ---- but no BT 1-3 which were clearing ?

Bt Sorts 2 transponder clearing 11342 H 27500 ------ BT 1 & 3 --- 11343 V 27500 ---- other vertical channels clearing so would not say iys an lmb problem

could someone if 1-3 are clearing what transponders are you using
plus is there a way to change vertical to horizontal within a transponder ?

samsid
19-10-17, 17:21
just run your bouquetsmaker, then check them

chadda
20-10-17, 07:42
just run your bouquetsmaker, then check them

So are you saying by running a bouquetsmaker scan will bring in more chanel's and transponders than a normal re- scan ?

samsid
20-10-17, 08:15
all the channels u mention still clear if y run abm you will have their current freqs ,maybe they have changed since u last ran abm,if after this they still don't clear, look to your setup

chadda
21-10-17, 14:01
all the channels u mention still clear if y run abm you will have their current freqs ,maybe they have changed since u last ran abm,if after this they still don't clear, look to your setup

many thanks for reply m8 just ran abm sill not clearing BT 1 - 3 coming up tune failed ? when you say look at your setup could you tell me what i should
be looking for

samsid
21-10-17, 15:52
tune failed would suggest a signal issue, check signal strength, check cabling, it may be a dish or lnb issue either of the 2 of these I'd guess the dish, may be slightly misalligned, are u missing any other channels?just see on ur bio Liverpool --Spain is this happening in UK ?

chadda
21-10-17, 16:12
tune failed would suggest a signal issue, check signal strength, check cabling, it may be a dish or lnb issue either of the 2 of these I'd guess the dish, may be slightly misalligned, are u missing any other channels?just see on ur bio Liverpool --Spain is this happening in UK ?

In Spain at the min will have a look at the LMB Eir sports 2 HD clearing and thats a vertical transponder Eden clear with vertical transponder plus lots more verticals clear ?? could be i will check it out had a prob a few years back wasps nest in the LMB but that coursed all vertical transponders to show fail could be ? will check and get back to the thread

just checked LMB clear as a bell ?

samsid
21-10-17, 17:02
it may be the dish,if it even were slightly out of line it could affect some channels, moreso when you may be just within the 'footprint'

abu baniaz
21-10-17, 17:23
11344 Vertical 27500 5/6

Some other/free services on that TP

CBS Action
CBS Drama
Reality
High Street TV 2
Horror Channel
Horror Channel +1

chadda
23-10-17, 12:42
it may be the dish,if it even were slightly out of line it could affect some channels, moreso when you may be just within the 'footprint'

sorted slight tweak on lmb

samsid
23-10-17, 13:14
Nice one m8