PDA

View Full Version : IPTV problems in Gigablue Quad Plus

goyita30
26-09-17, 17:37
Hi,
I am new in the IPTV, and I do not know why almost all the channel I have in my Quad Plus in IPTV are always freezing, so it is impossible to watch anything.
As I say before I know very little about IPTV in my gigablue, so maybe I need to install an IPTV pluging or something simillar, or maybe it is a problem of buffer and I need to change something.
I have now the last update of openvix.
Please, if someone can help me I would be so gratefull.

Andy_Hazza
26-09-17, 19:23
You could try a plugin your “supplier” recommends or you maybe need to use E-Channelizer and change your stream type from IPTV to DVB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goyita30
26-09-17, 21:46
You could try a plugin your “supplier” recommends or you maybe need to use E-Channelizer and change your stream type from IPTV to DVB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but I don´t understand when you say your "supplier". There is not a plugin in extensions with that name.

Willmoore
26-09-17, 22:18
You must be getting your IPTV from 'somewhere' ............... somewhere = supplier.

goyita30
26-09-17, 22:34
You must be getting your IPTV from 'somewhere' ............... somewhere = supplier.

OK. I understand now. But the problem is that the IPTV channels are from a list (sorys list) or the "IPTV Player" extension.

daz450
27-09-17, 18:36
ISP's are blocking causing freezing issues when Premier league football is on , due to a court order.