View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-T/T2] Terrestrail HD channel Scan - Craigkelly

chaser
17-09-17, 15:48
HD Channel Scan for Craigkelly Transmitter:

EDIT: Link to mast details

https://ukfree.tv/transmitters/tv/Craigkelly

abu baniaz
17-09-17, 19:24
Please try this. I'll probably wait for feedback before adding to repository.

chaser
17-09-17, 19:31
Not going to be able to test it for a couple of weeks. I had a chance opportunity to visit Edinburgh today, but won't be back for a couple of weeks.

abu baniaz
17-09-17, 19:45
OK. I'll add it anyway. Please post back if there are issues.

chaser
19-09-17, 21:28
I've managed to get remote access to the box, but I'm getting some 'Tune Failed' errors. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

1. If I do a manual scan, I find 179 channels. I can then successfully tune to any of channels that were found.
2. If I then run ABM it scans and finds 117 Video 30 radio services, but I then get Tune Failed errors when I browse the bouquets and try to select certain channels.
3. If I then do a manual scan again, I find 179 channels again. I can now browse the bouquets and tune all the channels.

Repeating step 2 again causes Tune Failed on certain channels, so I run step 3 again to get everything working. I've temporarily disabled ABM scheduled scans.

This was happening prior to adding the updated terrestrial_uk_freeview.xml file posted above, but does the same even after adding the file (overwriting the original). Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

abu baniaz
19-09-17, 22:06
OK, we may need to add all the transponder data.

Please delete all channel data first. Link to thread with commands in my signature.
Delete providers.cache file
Use attached xml file.
Only use ABM.
Check problematic channels please.

chaser
20-09-17, 07:13
Ran through all the steps you provided, but unfortunately I'm still seeing the same problem. Looks like I can tune in (at least some of) the HD channels without any problem, but the SD channels fail. It's difficult to test everything, as I'm having to use the Web interface remote / screenshot functionality to carry out all the normal remote control functions. It's a bit clunky, but it does actually work quite well! As before, doing a manual scan after the ABM scan gets everything working.

Should I try getting another terrestrial_Custom_transponder.xml.zip for you for the Craigkelly transmitter? I wonder if trying to upload and attach a file to this site that has the same filename as previous file I've uploaded would cause any problem?

adm
20-09-17, 09:42
Is the xml file file correct for Craigkelly?

xml frequencies ------- does craigkelly transmit on the frequency
(Mhz)

474 ------------------- yes
506 ------------------- no
546 ------------------- yes
570 ------------------- yes
578 ------------------- yes
634 ------------------- no
650 ------------------- no
658 ------------------- no
674 ------------------- no
682 ------------------- no
714 ------------------- no

The MUX on 474MHz carries
Film4 +1, BBC One HD Scotland, BBC Two HD (England), STV HD (STV West), Channel 4 HD Scotland ads, Channel 5 HD, CBBC HD,

The MUX on 546MHz only carries
STV Edinburgh

The MUX on 570MHz carries
5USA +1, VIVA, CBS Action +1, CBS Reality +1, Talking Pictures TV, Vintage TV, Keep It Country, BBC Four HD, BBC News HD, Al Jazeera Eng HD, Channel 4+1 HD, 4seven HD, RT HD, CBeebies HD

The MUX on 578MHz carries
Community Channel, Front Runner, 55 5STAR+1, More4 1, Freesports, BT Showcase HD (not free)

Could this be why all the HD channels are being seen but non of the common SD channels. The wrong frequencies are being scanned for some of the MUXs.
https://ukfree.tv/transmitters/tv/Craigkelly

Could the original information supplied be from more than one transmitter? In my location I've always had to scan for specific MUX frequencies as I can get signals from at least 3 transmitters, two of which don't give 100% stable reception (weather and time of day dependent).

Some of the frequencies look more suited to black hill which is a further 20 miles away and transmits at 5x the power

xml frequencies ------- does black hill transmit on the frequency
(Mhz)
474 ------------------- no
506 ------------------- no
546 ------------------- no
570 ------------------- no
578 ------------------- no
634 ------------------- yes
650 ------------------- yes
658 ------------------- yes
674 ------------------- yes
682 ------------------- yes
714 ------------------- yes

abu baniaz
20-09-17, 12:41
ABM does not scan as such. It reads the tables.

I did not interrogate the data you provided properly, I had assumed it was correct. @adm is correct, the initial scan had transponders you should not have if your aerial is pointing towards craigkelly.

1. Transfer this terrestrial.xml file to /etc/tuxbox/

It has the following added

<terrestrial name="Craigkelly, Fife (Europe DVB-T/T2)" flags="5" countrycode="GBR">
<transponder centre_frequency="474000000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 21 plus -->
<transponder centre_frequency="498000000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 24 -->
<transponder centre_frequency="522000000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 27 -->
<transponder centre_frequency="546000000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 30 -->
<transponder centre_frequency="570000000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 33 -->
<transponder centre_frequency="578000000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 34 -->
<transponder centre_frequency="618000000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 39 plus -->
<transponder centre_frequency="642000000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 42 -->
<transponder centre_frequency="666000000" bandwidth="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 45 -->
</terrestrial>

2. Issue the command to delete channels

3. In tuner configuration, select Craiglkelly.

4. Perform a non-ABM Scan.

5. Attach your lamedb and lamedb5 files here. You will need to zip them.

I shall provide another ABM file later unless you want to make one yourself.

abu baniaz
20-09-17, 12:44
In my location I've always had to scan for specific MUX frequencies as I can get signals from at least 3 transmitters, two of which don't give 100% stable reception (weather and time of day dependent).

You can make your own terrestrail.xml file and place it in /etc/enigma2/
Tuner config and scanning will only use those values.

chaser
20-09-17, 12:58
ok. there's definitely something wrong with the terrestrial_Custom_transponder.xml.zip file that I posted. If I try a manual scan on some of those 'rouge' frequencies nothing is found. I'm pretty sure I'm not picking up anything from the Black Hill transmitter, because if I manually scan those frequencies it's not picking up any channels. I'll try recreating the terrestrial_Custom_transponder.xml.zip file a bit later today when I get more time.

Edit: Sorry, just seen the extra posts by abu baniaz after I posted this. I'll do some work later today.

abu baniaz
20-09-17, 13:13
The xml file you posted was made from your lamedb file. Did you use the receiver elsewhere?

adm
20-09-17, 14:31
You can make your own terrestrail.xml file and place it in /etc/enigma2/
Tuner config and scanning will only use those values.

Bluebell Hill is OK in the .xml file. On other boxes I've had to scan for the specific transmitter MUX channels as my aerial could usually pick up two other transmitters because the signals were bouncing off nearby tall buildings. Bluebell Hill is not my closest transmitter but it is the one where I have clear line of sight and the one that gives reliable reception.

abu baniaz
20-09-17, 16:23
@Chaser, until another ipk is uploaded, please transfer the attached and replace existing one in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ABM_T2_XML

chaser
21-09-17, 07:31
The xml file you posted was made from your lamedb file. Did you use the receiver elsewhere?Yes. It had been used on the Durris transmitter previously.

chaser
22-09-17, 08:30
Right. I'm struggling with this a little bit, and getting myself confused with how this all works.

I've carried out steps 1..5 from post 9 above, and then used the updated ABM_T2_XML file (only change is to add a timestamp to the file name?) to create the custom transponder zip file. This time I seem to have generated the correct entries for Craigkelly. Please refer to attached.

Unfortunately, I still get a tune failed error when I tune to some channels after running ABM. Is this because the terrestrial_uk_freeview.xml file has the wrong Craigkelly data in it? I'll try updating it, and see how I get on.

Edit. Ok updating terrestrial_uk_freeview.xml with the output from ABM_T2_XML seems to have solved the issue. Everything attached below. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

adm
22-09-17, 10:00
Right. I'm struggling with this a little bit, and getting myself confused with how this all works.

I've carried out steps 1..5 from post 9 above, and then used the updated ABM_T2_XML file (only change is to add a timestamp to the file name?) to create the custom transponder zip file. This time I seem to have generated the correct entries for Craigkelly. Please refer to attached.

Unfortunately, I still get a tune failed error when I tune to some channels after running ABM. Is this because the terrestrial_uk_freeview.xml file has the wrong Craigkelly data in it? I'll try updating it, and see how I get on.

Edit. Ok updating terrestrial_uk_freeview.xml with the output from ABM_T2_XML seems to have solved the issue. Everything attached below. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Should some of those frequencies by labelled with _________" system="1" rtaher than them all being labelled with _________" system="0"?

I assume that "0" refers to MUX with SD encoding (64QAM 8K 2/3 24.1Mb/s DVB-T MPEG2)
and
"1" refers to MUX with HD encoding (256QAM 32KE 2/3 40.2Mb/s DVB-T2 MPEG4)

Attached image is taken from https://ukfree.tv/transmitters/tv/Craigkelly/PGSTART370/

Huevos
22-09-17, 10:14
Should some of those frequencies by labelled with _________" system="1" rtaher than them all being labelled with _________" system="0"?That's happening because the system attribute is absent from the terrestrial.xml file.

https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-tuxbox-common/commit/2c5024bcdebf80eee07fd5be419feba02e04980e

chaser
22-09-17, 11:25
Now I'm really confused, and I'm worried I'm confusing everyone else. Have I done something wrong here?

I've done a manual scan of Craigkelly. I believe that generated the lamedb & lamedb5 files. I then ran the ABM_T2_XML plugin to generate the terrestrial_Custom_transponder.xml file which generated the following:

<provider>
<customtransponders>
<customtransponder key="TRANSMITTER_NAME" frequency="522000000" transport_stream_id="107c" system="0"/>
<customtransponder key="TRANSMITTER_NAME" frequency="498000000" transport_stream_id="2011" system="0"/>
<customtransponder key="TRANSMITTER_NAME" frequency="642000000" transport_stream_id="3005" system="0"/>
<customtransponder key="TRANSMITTER_NAME" frequency="474000000" transport_stream_id="40bc" system="0"/>
<customtransponder key="TRANSMITTER_NAME" frequency="666000000" transport_stream_id="5040" system="0"/>
<customtransponder key="TRANSMITTER_NAME" frequency="618000000" transport_stream_id="6040" system="0"/>
<customtransponder key="TRANSMITTER_NAME" frequency="546000000" transport_stream_id="800f" system="0"/>
<customtransponder key="TRANSMITTER_NAME" frequency="570000000" transport_stream_id="a000" system="0"/>
<customtransponder key="TRANSMITTER_NAME" frequency="578000000" transport_stream_id="b000" system="0"/>
<customtransponders>
<provider>

Note how all transponders report 'system="0"'.
I then copied this into the terrestrial_Custom_transponder.xml file, replacing existing Craigkelly entries. I replaced key="TRANSMITTER_NAME" with key="Craigkelly___________" for all the Craigkelly transponders.

What should I have done to pick up the 'system=1' flags for the HD channels? Or is this just something which needs to be done manually?

chaser
22-09-17, 12:17
Should some of those frequencies by labelled with _________" system="1" rather than them all being labelled with _________" system="0"?Out of interest, what difference does this actually make? I'm now receiving both HD & SD channels with system=0 being set for all frequencies.

abu baniaz
22-09-17, 17:29
It just tells the tuner it is a DVB-T2 frequency.

Attach the ABM file yo are using here. What is the status of using ABM with your current file?

adm
22-09-17, 18:14
Out of interest, what difference does this actually make? I'm now receiving both HD & SD channels with system=0 being set for all frequencies.

Out of interest, does this override a T setting (as opposed to a T2) setting in the tuner set-up menu on some boxes? If someone has set T as the tuner then system=1 overrides this setting?
On my current box/OpenVix I don't have a option for a T setting for the tuner but on my old box/older openVIX I did have the choice between T or T2. I also note that in the tuner set-up menu their seems to be a short legacy list for the terrestrial TV regions/transmitters which is incomplete and possibly out-of-date, hence my setting for the region being "United Kingdom, all regions (Europe DVB=T/T2)"

To avoid confusion for new users should this list now be removed?

abu baniaz
22-09-17, 18:23
Which list is incomplete please? What is missing?

adm
22-09-17, 20:39
Which list is incomplete please? What is missing?

Menu -> Setup -> Tuner Config -> Tuner Set-up and then the setup for a Switchable tuner type (DVB-T2, DVB-C) ---- a hybrid terrestrial tuner

When the country is set UK the list behind the 'region' option only contains a very small sub-set of UK transmitters. There are 15 UK transmitters in that list whereas the UK ABM transmitter list (terrestrial_uk_freeview.xml) contains around 70 transmitters.

Anyone attempting to set-up the transmitter for their region in the tuner set-up menu is going to be frustrated/confused if their transmitter isn't listed. As the option for "UK, all transmitters" seems to work is there any need for the specific transmitter? If there is a need because a box can be set up in many different ways should the list contain at least another 55 UK transmitters?

abu baniaz
22-09-17, 21:56
The whole UK list will not work for everyone. Unlike normal TVs, Enigma2 does not do the groupings, so you will get clashes in some areas. So. yes, there is a list for those 15 entries. Might be 16 now. The areas were gradually added as people reported errors and also for convenience. If I set as Crystal Palace I can scan all the channels in less than a minute compared to the several minutes it takes for Europe or UK. If system is specified, it does not scan both T and T2.

ABM and E2 scanning are different. There is no need to perform an E2 scan then run ABM. Some people do not use ABM.

That ABM only checks tuner type validity. You could set your tuners as Australia. In ABM, select Freeview UK and you your mast. ABM will still work. However, it won't find the HD services unless the custom transponders are listed. This is because the data is not on the tables/ABM does not read it.

What will adding the 54/5 other transmitters achieve? There will then be a call for repeaters. The list will then become very long. (Not so much of a big deal now that we have country option.) In my opinion, there is only benefit in adding areas that have clash from other masts. Terrestrial and Cable do not change very often, there is no need for regular scans anyway.

I didn't comment on this in order to avoid conflict.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?57864-Freeview-advice-needed&p=457745&viewfull=1#post457745

However, edits to be considered
Instead of

Note: In the tuner set-up set the region to UK all regions (Europe DVB-T/T2) and NOT a specific UK region/transmitter

Note: In the tuner set-up set the country to UK, If you region is listed, select it. If your area is not listed, select "United Kingdom, all regions"

Huevos
22-09-17, 22:24
Anyone attempting to set-up the transmitter for their region in the tuner set-up menu is going to be frustrated/confused if their transmitter isn't listed. As the option for "UK, all transmitters" seems to work is there any need for the specific transmitter? If there is a need because a box can be set up in many different ways should the list contain at least another 55 UK transmitters?1) What Abu said. Very time consuming for no gain.
2) You end up scanning in multiple identical transponders.
3) Depending on scan order, if one transponder is weak and the same identical transponder (with same TSID and ONID) is strong, the weak one overwrites the strong one and you get flakey reception.

chaser
23-09-17, 10:41
It just tells the tuner it is a DVB-T2 frequency.

Attach the ABM file yo are using here. What is the status of using ABM with your current file?
Are you referring to the terrestrial_uk_freeview.xml file? If so, I attached the latest version in post #16. I updated this based on the output from the ABM_T2_XML plugin.

I also noticed an error in my post #19:

Note how all transponders report 'system="0"'.
I then copied this into the terrestrial_Custom_transponder.xml file, replacing existing Craigkelly entries. I replaced key="TRANSMITTER_NAME" with key="Craigkelly___________" for all the Craigkelly transponders.

That should have read 'I then copied this into the terrestrial_uk_freeview.xml file...' Unfortunately, I can't edit that post any more.

Huevos
23-09-17, 15:09
Out of interest, what difference does this actually make? I'm now receiving both HD & SD channels with system=0 being set for all frequencies.You are using hardware/drivers that can't differentiate. For users that are using hardware/drivers that work properly it is important this is correct.

adm
23-09-17, 16:59
You are using hardware/drivers that can't differentiate. For users that are using hardware/drivers that work properly it is important this is correct.

So, for those using tuner drivers that don't differentiate between T (sd) and T2 (hd) the "system" attribute doesn't make any difference. For those using tuner drivers that do differentiate having the correct "system" attribute is required. As the "ABM.xml" file will be used on many boxes with many different tuner manufactures setting the "system=1" attribute for UK HD MUXs is recommended to support all OpenVix users.
Thanks for this clarification.

For my own benefit only, and out of curiosity...

In the terrestrial_uk_freeview.xml (or whichever file name that has been used in this thread) not all transmitters have a custom list of MUX (transponder) frequencies. They have only a single frequency allocated to the transmitter name in the <dvbtconfigs> section. For these entries how does the box/ABM know which MUX to scan or to allocate to that transmitter?

While some people may be extremely lucky in that their aerial only picks up the signal from one transmitter many living in the transmitter region may actually receive signals from 2, 3 or 4 transmitters especially since analogue switch off when the broadcast digital power was increased and people fitting wide-band aerials (erroneously advertised as digital aerials). Transmissions from neighbouring transmitters are often unreliable.

adm
23-09-17, 17:00
Note: In the tuner set-up set the country to UK, If you region is listed, select it. If your area is not listed, select "United Kingdom, all regions"

Noted :)

Huevos
23-09-17, 22:03
So, for those using tuner drivers that don't differentiate between T (sd) and T2 (hd) the "system" attribute doesn't make any difference. For those using tuner drivers that do differentiate having the correct "system" attribute is required. As the "ABM.xml" file will be used on many boxes with many different tuner manufactures setting the "system=1" attribute for UK HD MUXs is recommended to support all OpenVix users.Don't confuse ABM scans with enigma scans. In ABM we are using this value for custom transponder. In enigma it is being used for the scan itself.
Thanks for this clarification.

For my own benefit only, and out of curiosity...

In the terrestrial_uk_freeview.xml (or whichever file name that has been used in this thread) not all transmitters have a custom list of MUX (transponder) frequencies. They have only a single frequency allocated to the transmitter name in the <dvbtconfigs> section. For these entries how does the box/ABM know which MUX to scan or to allocate to that transmitter?In the case of UK Freeview ABM scans just one transponder and this has all the data on it. The reason custom transponder data is needed is when the data fetched from that transponder is incomplete or incorrect.

While some people may be extremely lucky in that their aerial only picks up the signal from one transmitter many living in the transmitter region may actually receive signals from 2, 3 or 4 transmitters especially since analogue switch off when the broadcast digital power was increased and people fitting wide-band aerials (erroneously advertised as digital aerials). Transmissions from neighbouring transmitters are often unreliable.That is why Abu maintains individual masts in terrestrial.xml.

chaser
14-10-17, 17:33
This is still not working correctly. I still get 'Tune failed!' errors for non HD channels, and I can't understand why. Following the guide Abu posted earlier:

Firstly, I delete all channels using the command:

init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -f /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.radio && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.del && init 3
and confirm that the lamedb file in /etc/enigma2 has been deleted.

I then check file terrestrial.xml from /etc/tuxbox. It has the following Craigkelly entry:

<terrestrial name="Craigkelly, Fife (Europe DVB-T/T2)" flags="5" countrycode="GBR">
<transponder centre_frequency="474000000" bandwidth="0" system="1" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 21 (HD) -->
<transponder centre_frequency="498000000" bandwidth="0" system="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 24 -->
<transponder centre_frequency="522000000" bandwidth="0" system="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 27 -->
<transponder centre_frequency="546000000" bandwidth="0" system="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 30 -->
<transponder centre_frequency="570000000" bandwidth="0" system="1" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 33 (HD) -->
<transponder centre_frequency="578000000" bandwidth="0" system="1" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 34 (HD) -->
<transponder centre_frequency="618000000" bandwidth="0" system="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 39 -->
<transponder centre_frequency="642000000" bandwidth="0" system="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 42 -->
<transponder centre_frequency="666000000" bandwidth="0" system="0" constellation="3" guard_interval="4" transmission_mode="2" hierarchy_information="4" inversion="2" /><!-- Ch 45 -->
</terrestrial>

This information looks correct for the transmitter.

I then check the terrestrial_uk_freeview.xml file from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers. It has the following Craigkelly entries:

<dvbtconfigs>
<configuration key="craigkelly_________" frequency="522000000">Craigkelly</configuration>
</dvbtconfigs>
<customtransponders>
<customtransponder key="craigkelly_________" frequency="474000000" transport_stream_id="40bc" system="1"/>
<customtransponder key="craigkelly_________" frequency="570000000" transport_stream_id="a000" system="1"/>
<customtransponder key="craigkelly_________" frequency="578000000" transport_stream_id="b000" system="1"/>
</customtransponders>

Again, this looks correct (assuming we only need the HD entries in this file???).

However, following the next step, and runing an ABM scan, the lamedb file which gets generated includes the following:

eDVB services /4/
transponders
eeee0000:40bc:233a
t 474000000:0:5:5:0:3:4:4:2:0:1:0
/
eeee0000:b000:233a
t 578000000:0:5:5:0:3:4:4:2:0:1:0
/
eeee0000:5040:233a
t 658000000:0:2:0:2:1:0:0:0:0:0:0
/
eeee0000:107c:233a
t 674000000:0:1:0:2:1:0:0:0:0:0:0
/
eeee0000:800f:233a
t 714000000:0:2:0:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0
/
eeee0000:6040:233a
t 682000000:0:2:0:2:1:0:0:0:0:0:0
/
eeee0000:a000:233a
t 570000000:0:5:5:0:3:4:4:2:0:1:0
/
eeee0000:2011:233a
t 650000000:0:1:0:2:1:0:0:0:0:0:0
/
eeee0000:3005:233a
t 634167000:0:2:0:2:1:0:0:0:0:0:0
/
end

These frequencies don't match the transmitter frequencies, and I think this is what is then causing the tuning problems (for example, when I tune to ITV2, it tries to tune into frequency 650 which is incorrect. It should be tuning to frequency 498). I don't understand where lamedb is picking these frequencies up from???

If I then run a manual scan, the correct frequencies get picked up, and everything starts working fine again, until ABM rescans:

eDVB services /4/
transponders
eeee0000:107c:233a
t 522000000:0:5:5:3:2:4:4:2:0:0:0
/
eeee0000:2011:233a
t 498000000:0:5:5:3:2:4:4:2:0:0:0
/
eeee0000:3005:233a
t 642000000:0:5:5:3:2:4:4:2:0:0:0
/
eeee0000:40bc:233a
t 474000000:0:5:5:3:2:4:4:2:0:0:0
/
eeee0000:5040:233a
t 666000000:0:5:5:3:2:4:4:2:0:0:0
/
eeee0000:6040:233a
t 618000000:0:5:5:3:2:4:4:2:0:0:0
/
eeee0000:800f:233a
t 546000000:0:5:5:3:2:4:4:2:0:0:0
/
eeee0000:a000:233a
t 570000000:0:5:5:3:2:4:4:2:0:0:0
/
eeee0000:b000:233a
t 578000000:0:5:5:3:2:4:4:2:0:0:0
/
end

abu baniaz
14-10-17, 17:49
why are we discussing two processes

delete lamedb, scan only your mast (not using abm). do all channels work? If so, attach lamedb files.

abu baniaz
14-10-17, 18:05
Normally, we only need the HD frequncies in the custom transponder section. if there is an issue, we can add all the frequencies. However, we need a fully functional lamedb.

chaser
14-10-17, 18:10
why are we discussing two processes

I was only redoing what you had asked earlier...

OK, we may need to add all the transponder data.

Please delete all channel data first. Link to thread with commands in my signature.
Delete providers.cache file
Use attached xml file.
Only use ABM.
Check problematic channels please.

delete lamedb, scan only your mast (not using abm). do all channels work? If so, attach lamedb files.With manual scan for Craigkelly, all channels work. lamedb attached.

abu baniaz
14-10-17, 18:57
Please place this in ABM provider folder, delete the providers cache, delete lamedb using previous command, run ABM only. Please check the channels again.

chaser
14-10-17, 19:09
That's it working now, thanks. So, the missing SD channels in the terrestrial_uk_freeview.xml file was the issue?

abu baniaz
14-10-17, 19:10
No, incorrect data on tables.By adding the custom transponders, we have overridden the data.

An image build is in progress, I shall add the changes after it finishes.

EDIT:
Added here
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/commit/c56bc7fa305a9cf9433d13fea1fcfa37be753d24