PDA

View Full Version : KravenFHD fails on latest openVix version

Dimus
13-09-17, 19:18
Hi, I've been using OpenVix for about 2-3 years now, only updating when there was a real need. recently the older version was yielding a lot of errors so I decided to install newest version of OpenVix.

Once installed I tried to install from Plugins KravenFHD skin component, it install fine. Once loaded it won't let navigate through the menu using typical arrows on remote instead it only allows change pages via channel buttons '+' or '-'. If Save is hit then it will error and receiver will restart. I've tried to look into log but can't see anything obvious but tbh I'm not an expert on enigma2 so hoped someone in here could have a look and point me to simple thing that I obviously mis-configured. On the old version of OpenVix it worked with no issues I think it was version 4 of openvix.

See attached log: 54932.

Typical message displayed on receiver is:

< 669.059> Traceback (most recent call last):
< 669.059> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 48, in action
< 669.059> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KravenFHD/KravenFHD.py", line 3748, in save
< 669.085> if config.usage.movielist_show_picon.value == True:
< 669.085> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 1890, in __getattr__
< 669.087> KeyError: 'movielist_show_picon'
< 669.087> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x64a4ce90>>,('ColorActions', 'green')) failed)

abu baniaz
18-09-17, 19:47
Reported to skin author

https://github.com/KravenHD/KravenFHD/issues/2