PDA

View Full Version : sly uk channel settings....

PAUL7331
18-05-10, 09:55
Im currently using these excellent settings - Sky UK Bouquets v2.7 April 26th 2010 by B16MCC
and they work a treat! Im only connecting to a single dish pointed at 28.2e with my vu duo so sly uk bouquets are crucial for me! :)

Only minor hiccup is that sky news HD doesnt work! (No PID found or something like that) SO, Could I scan for this and would my bouquets be left alone/untouched in the correct order?

Come to think about it could I scan for any missing channels BUT my bouquets as above be left alone? If so how would I do this?

Sicilian
18-05-10, 10:09
Goto setup > service searching and select manual scan > set to single satellite and set the satellite you are scanning.

Once scanned, open your bouquet on the TV, press, yellow or green for satellites (cant remember which atm, sorry am at work). Then navigate to astra2/eurobird1 services and look through for a working Sky News HD.

PAUL7331
18-05-10, 10:26
Goto setup > service searching and select manual scan > set to single satellite and set the satellite you are scanning.

Once scanned, open your bouquet on the TV, press, yellow or green for satellites (cant remember which atm, sorry am at work). Then navigate to astra2/eurobird1 services and look through for a working Sky News HD.

Cheers mate, I'll try it out. I just hope that the sly uk settings aer regualarly updated in the settings section for download, because those which you posted were great!

satmanbasil
18-05-10, 14:49
Hi mate

A more simple way to update would be to use a channel settings edit like Dreamset Channel editor after setting up you can download back to your pc your settings then go into the bird/transponder for sky news HD and update the pids then send the now edit settings back to your box..reboot and u have colours.

Sky News HD ID 3850 V-pid 512 .... A-pid 660 ...P-pid 512....txt 2310...pmt 258 ac3 660

If you ever need a good source of data for any satellite then i would suggest the following site thats updated regular
h**p://en.kingofsat.net/index.php when on site just scroll to the bottom of the page grey area and clcik on satellites you get a new page with satellites listed by orbital position just click on the left side which one u wish to view.

regards
satmanbasil