PDA

View Full Version : [OS-mega] Kodi not launching on OSMEGA running Openvix 5.0.25

danlou
20-08-17, 13:11
Hi

I know it has been mentioned on a different subject thread but can't find it so creating a relvant post of it's own...

I am trying to launch full kodi plugin but it doesn't open, not even the Kodi 17.3 splash screen appears. The screen goes blank and then returns back to plugin screen.
I have reflashed to latest build 5.0.25 but it still doesn't open.
I experienced this on a previous version from 5.0.2x onwards - Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Andy_Hazza
20-08-17, 13:37
Have you deleted the .kodi (hidden folder) and then downloaded Kodi 17.3 via the plugin feeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danlou
20-08-17, 13:44
Hi Andy

I will try later but
It's a fresh build , I can't even launch it. I will even check if there is .Kodi folder there too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

kokojnr
20-08-17, 14:06
Have you deleted the .kodi (hidden folder) and then downloaded Kodi 17.3 via the plugin feeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the OS Mega and experiencing same problem.
I have deleted .kodi folder via FTP, uninstalled the plugin, re-installed again, but it still won't load.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

danlou
20-08-17, 20:16
Ok thanks, other than logging as a potential bug there is not much else we can do? Is there?
I'm reluctant to try another image OS such as OpenATV as a loyal supporter of VIX :)

kokojnr
20-08-17, 21:20
This seems to be problem with the late vix image releases.
Hoping that will be resolved in next update

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk