PDA

View Full Version : openmix image on a octagon 4008

hazzardboy7
13-08-17, 13:33
hi in audio and video settings, then automatic language, can Japanese be added in that menu please, on JSTV channel, its selecting this channel in English, which is a radio channel, so every time i watch this channel i have to select Japanese to get the correct audio.

Also lastly iI using PLI HD full night skin, when the dish moves the dish symbol is not showing up, but the rest of the info is, like moving to x to z sat position, its clearly a bug, not sure if its the skin itself, or the image, could that be checked please.

thanks

ronand
13-08-17, 14:23
In the Auto language settings change the setting "Prefer audio track stored by service" to yes. Change the language of JSTV to Japanese and the receiver will remember it for the future.

hazzardboy7
13-08-17, 20:15
hello, i don't have that setting on my octagon, i have:

undetermined,none,visual impaired, and lots of different countries

thanks

hazzardboy7
13-08-17, 20:59
thanks changed the setting and also the settings above and all sorted.

thanks

i hope maybe the skin can be fixes soon as well

hazzardboy7
17-08-17, 20:49
Just another quick thing i noticed is, the volume is very loud, on my Dreambox the volume is at 80% to match the volume level of normal channels on terrestrial channels, on the octogan it only needs to be 30%.

Not a massive problem, just something i`ve noticed, i wonder if it will be lowered sometime