PDA

View Full Version : Zgemma 5.2tc program help

steadman0
09-08-17, 12:09
Hi guys,

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this question but I couldn't find anywhere better.

I have just set up a zgemma 5.2tc box for a friend and he is using cable. It works well and all of the channels are working fine, however I seem to be having a problem getting the +1 channels to work properly, I can't get any picture on itv +1. And the other +1 channels seem to freeze quite regularly and take about 30-60 seconds to show a picture when you switch to that side. It isn't anything wrong with the line as far as I can see as the other channels clear without problem with no freezing.

I have even tried doing a blind scan and tried every version of the channels and seem to get the same problems.

Anyone had this problem before? Any advice I can try would be appreciated.

Thanks,

James.

Andy_Hazza
09-08-17, 12:13
Hi guys,

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this question but I couldn't find anywhere better.

I have just set up a zgemma 5.2tc box for a friend and he is using cable. It works well and all of the channels are working fine, however I seem to be having a problem getting the +1 channels to work properly, I can't get any picture on itv +1. And the other +1 channels seem to freeze quite regularly and take about 30-60 seconds to show a picture when you switch to that side. It isn't anything wrong with the line as far as I can see as the other channels clear without problem with no freezing.

I have even tried doing a blind scan and tried every version of the channels and seem to get the same problems.

Anyone had this problem before? Any advice I can try would be appreciated.

Thanks,

James.

You need to reread the forum rules you signed up to this forum. No help or support will be given on that piece of junk (zgemma). Sorry, but this thread will be closed shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk