PDA

View Full Version : Spinner problem

liverpoolee
07-08-17, 20:10
Hello chaps. Been running great with vix 5.0.0.14 for ages now without any problems, until now.
It's developed a fault whereby the little blue spinner off the slyk skin is spinning in the top left hand corner. Meaning the processor is struggling with something. Only for a few seconds every few minutes. I've tried deleting epg and rebooting and all that. Have not changed anything lately that could cause an issue. I've tried reinstalling saved back ups but the spinner keeps on spinning.
Any ideas welcome.

cactikid
07-08-17, 20:19
maybe something in the backup not liked,i prefare to start afresh so no bugs are present?

Andy_Hazza
07-08-17, 21:17
Hello chaps. Been running great with vix 5.0.0.14 for ages now without any problems, until now.
It's developed a fault whereby the little blue spinner off the slyk skin is spinning in the top left hand corner. Meaning the processor is struggling with something. Only for a few seconds every few minutes. I've tried deleting epg and rebooting and all that. Have not changed anything lately that could cause an issue. I've tried reinstalling saved back ups but the spinner keeps on spinning.
Any ideas welcome.

Try different Skins as it could be a Skin issue as SkyK isn't optimised for ViX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liverpoolee
07-08-17, 21:53
Thanks chaps. I only ever save back ups when they're running absolutely sweet so I thought I'd be ok restoring. Think I'll take advice and put brand new one on. Just that it's a lot of @rsing around putting all my settings back in. Cheers

liverpoolee
08-08-17, 19:57
Just put brand new vix image on and it accepted my saved setting right away. No more spinner appearing every couple of minutes. Must have been a corrupt file somewhere. 2 minute job, all sorted now.

cactikid
08-08-17, 21:52
i would still recheck your settings incase something aint right.