PDA

View Full Version : [OS-mega] Ethernet network freezing when using MGcamd or cccam

jthyme
07-08-17, 09:18
Hi, The network connectivity to the OS mega is getting frozen several times a day. I cannot even ping the box when this happens. I have logging disabled in the MG_CFG that was a suggestion from support before. That setting did not solve the issue. I have had this problem since 5.0.013 as far as I can remember. This is very annoying since I have to do a full restart of the box to get it respond to any network connectivity. I am using the ehternet port on the box, not wifi. I have attached the debug logs here. Hopefully you can point me in the right direction. I can also add that I have completely reinstalled the box running latest vix image now 5.0.023. I am using MGcamd 1.35. I have tested 1.38 but same issue. It seems though be somehow related the to the MGcamd or cccam plugin. I tried before to only run OSCAM and I did not have the network freezing issue. However running OSCAM generate other issues that is far worse that the network freeze.

regards
JT

Andy_Hazza
07-08-17, 09:45
Oscam is far superior to Cccam or Mgcamd, so you had an incorrectly configured Oscam setup. I would advise to persevere and get Oscam running correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jthyme
07-08-17, 10:58
I have two line providers, one for cable and one for sat. Cable provider is working fine with OSCAM but the sat provider gives me constant glitching and freezing on OSCAM, far worse than the ethernet problem I have when running MGcamd or cccam. In what way would it be configured incorrectly? How can I check?

Andy_Hazza
07-08-17, 11:05
Tut Tut. Please reread the forum rules as LINE/CARD SHARING talk is not permitted on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joysleep1
07-08-17, 11:47
thread getting closed soon