PDA

View Full Version : solo 2 iptv recording and epg

Naz
06-08-17, 17:36
been away from this web page for a while, see see cam has finished and now im on to iptv, found a very good provider and ive managed to set my box up as if it the same when I had see see cam, im having problems recording a iptv channels, when I start to record the picture will pixelate or start to freeze. I am using the latest vix image and build. epg I manually edited the service and for all uk sly channels I get the 7day epg using cross epg. but I have international channels from india/Pakistan. how do I get the service codes for them channels and also would I need a file or script to put into epg importer to pull the epg for them channels?

pooface
06-08-17, 19:18
been away from this web page for a while, see see cam has finished and now im on to iptv, found a very good provider and ive managed to set my box up as if it the same when I had see see cam, im having problems recording a iptv channels, when I start to record the picture will pixelate or start to freeze. I am using the latest vix image and build. epg I manually edited the service and for all uk sly channels I get the 7day epg using cross epg. but I have international channels from india/Pakistan. how do I get the service codes for them channels and also would I need a file or script to put into epg importer to pull the epg for them channels?

Regarding the recording issue, you will a multi connection from your provider. If you set a recording on a channel whilst watching a freesat channel (or whilst the box is in standby), then it should record fine, as the recording will use your only connection. If you're watching an IPTV channel whilst trying to record (even if it's the same channel you're trying to record), you will have issues, as this requires 2 connections to the server...

In terms of EPG, you will need to find an XMLTV EPG supplier for the Indian/Pakistani channels and create an importer config file... For those channels, it's hard to find however...