PDA

View Full Version : Kodi 17.3 No streams found

moselep
01-08-17, 15:28
Running the latest 17.3 on a VU+ Solo SE Box.

When searching for movies etc, it finds all links fine, but every link i try to start comes up with NO STREAMS :(

Have wiped the Box and started again using latest VIX image Openvix 5 0 023, and deleted the hidden KODI file from HDD before reflash. still the same.
all was working well before, untill around 3 months ago, i think i was on 008 back then.

I know its not my network, has all works well on firestick and M8S Box, using the same addons. they are using KODI 16.1 tho,

any ideas ?

satmanbasil
02-08-17, 22:36
Hi mate

Install ares wizard and from there select a new image like pulse , many others to choose from and see if that helps

regards

moselep
03-08-17, 11:48
allready tryed that, didnt help at all,

it makes no sence,

Andy_Hazza
03-08-17, 12:00
allready tryed that, didnt help at all,

it makes no sence,

You have disabled your ISP blocker yeah? So if you are with BT you need to turn off Smart Setup within the router advanced settings, for Sky it's called Broadband Shield you need to disable within your a/c settings etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moselep
03-08-17, 19:13
yeah has tryed other boxes on same network and all is good, just the VU+ Se box has problems, and thats my main box on the main tele :(

going to reflash, again, but this time not load the backup setting, see if that helps