PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-SE] Crashes when recording IPTV channel

samias
24-07-17, 14:04
The stb crashes when recording an IPTV channel.

My box is a Technomate TM-NANO-SE Plus with image 5.0.023

Thanks for your help.

ccs
24-07-17, 14:57
Crash log?

samias
24-07-17, 15:15
I don't have the crash log, the picture freezes with the icon VIX revolving in the top left hand corner.

Where is the crash log if it it generated ?

Andy_Hazza
24-07-17, 15:26
I don't have the crash log, the picture freezes with the icon VIX revolving in the top left hand corner.

Where is the crash log if it it generated ?

What you are describing isn't a crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alankellyeire
25-07-17, 11:21
have you left it to see if the box comes back?

samias
25-07-17, 22:25
I have waited for 10 minutes to see if the box comes back, but nothing happens . I need to switch the power off and on to restart.

Thanks

pooface
26-07-17, 10:43
This is all down to your IPTV stream. You are likely watching the channel, and then pressing record. Which which is then effectively trying to use 2 streams. So you need a multi-stream supplier. You need to zap to a satellite stream, and set the recording via timers...

Alankellyeire
26-07-17, 15:45
This is all down to your IPTV stream. You are likely watching the channel, and then pressing record. Which which is then effectively trying to use 2 streams. So you need a multi-stream supplier. You need to zap to a satellite stream, and set the recording via timers...

this doesnt happen to me when i do the same with a SOLO2 that doesnt have multiroom but it may be the cause in your case as your box isnt as powerful. try watching a freesat channel and then recording the IPTV SD channel.

samias
28-07-17, 22:53
this doesnt happen to me when i do the same with a SOLO2 that doesnt have multiroom but it may be the cause in your case as your box isnt as powerful. try watching a freesat channel and then recording the IPTV SD channel.

Your solution of watching a satellite program and using the timer to record an IPTV channel works !!!

Thanks for your very useful help.:)