PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Network mount issue.

taximonkey
20-07-17, 18:54
Hi, I am using the latest VIX image 5.0.021 on a Vu+ Duo 2 box and I am trying to mount a QNAP NAS drive using the Network browser utility but I am having difficulty getting it to work.
I have seen old tutorials on this and tried doing it that way but it is not working. I have also been through every possibility of the mapping options and been trying CIFS and NFS but neither are working even though sometimes the icon goes green as if all settings are ok but then when I go back into network browser and rescan click to expand host does nothing. Then if I go into the Media scanner plugin it and scan that directory it says no playable files found and if I go into Media player the NAS directory is there and the NAS becomes active but no files show up when I scan and the NAS has hundreds of recorded .ts files and avi files etc.
Could you guys please help me out with the settings what I need to put in Server share, do I use any capitals or any spaces and where. The NAS directories all show up OK on Windows PC. The folders I am trying to mount are NAS/recorded tv/movies. Nothing is mounted at the moment.
Thank you.

taximonkey
21-07-17, 08:54
Everything Ok now. I restarted the whole network and router and tried again and it's all working now :)