PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-2-SUPER] Boot to standby and iptv support

thejoker
19-07-17, 09:07
Is it possible to get my box to boot to standby, we have quite a few power cuts and box restarts itself. Was away on holiday and came back to the box being active.

Also will better support be coming soon for iptv as other images have addressed isues.

Multi record is not available in vix, will this be fixed soon?

Also the time remaining bar on completed recordings seems really inaccurate, you could easily delete a recording as it shows about 10 mins but actually has recorded the full show

Andy_Hazza
19-07-17, 09:15
What do you mean multi record isn't available in ViX? You need to have a word with your supplier about this as nothing to do with the image.
I think IPTV is relatively new to ViX, so may something the Dev team will look at in time.
As regards your power cuts, dunno what to suggest apart from setting up power timers throughout the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thejoker
19-07-17, 11:47
Multi record is terrible with VIX iptv. Ive used vix for about 7 years but now I find myself moving away from it. Ipab is by far the best image for IPTV currently. You can record two iptv channels with it. In VIX the recording is always cut short and seems everybody has this issue. So yeah its def image related. You can do a iptv recording ok if you are on a non iptv channel but even when you go to playback your recording, it has piles of numbers at the beginning with .stream at the end. This doesn't happen in other images....

Hopefully the VIX team can address these issues and definitely losing ground to other images...

Andy_Hazza
19-07-17, 11:53
IPTV Recordings work fine on ViX for me. But then again I have spent time creating nice bouquets n changing everything to DVB stream types n linking Service References to each IPTV streams to give me proper EPG data.

Andy_Hazza
19-07-17, 11:55
BTW, my IPTV Recordings are correctly named not a pile of numbers. IPTV Suppliers need to spend more time doing correct channel names, create better bouquets etc instead of using CAPS and calling channel names like SKY CINEMA COMEDY as an example. lol