PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] Cable Sports bouquet

m1nz
18-07-17, 21:07
Hi Guys,

I have noticed that The Sports Bouquet the channels are not in order like Sky Sport 1,2,3,4,5 but also noticed channel 4HD is in the Sport Bouquet.

I have deleted and did a rescan but the same

Bazzer
18-07-17, 21:23
I did an automatic scan then ran abm and it changed them quite a few others have done the same and it worked :thumbsup:

abu baniaz
18-07-17, 22:23
Easier/quicker to follow this
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?57389-VU-USB-Tuner-Scanning-0-Channels&p=454260&viewfull=1#post454260

I cannot replicate your issue about channel 4 HD. I am guessing you are using some modified files. No logs/modified files, so can't help further.

zino
19-07-17, 00:40
Easier/quicker to follow this
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?57389-VU-USB-Tuner-Scanning-0-Channels&p=454260&viewfull=1#post454260

I cannot replicate your issue about channel 4 HD. I am guessing you are using some modified files. No logs/modified files, so can't help further.

I have 4Seven HD in the place of Sky Sports Football HD
and
Sky Hits HD in place of Sky Arena HD

in the Cable bouquet
on my Vu+ Solo2 (OpenViX 5.0.014)

My Vu+ Solo4K (OpenViX 5.0.016) is fine however.

Any ideas why my Cable sports channels are "wonky" on my Solo2?

Bazzer
19-07-17, 08:39
Mine was the same on the Mutant HD2400 just do what Abu posted above and all will be ok :thumbsup:

lincsat
19-07-17, 17:21
Those channels are old service names associated with the Sid in the lamedb. The channels themselves will be correct, just the wrong channel name being displayed.

zino
19-07-17, 23:35
Those channels are old service names associated with the Sid in the lamedb. The channels themselves will be correct, just the wrong channel name being displayed.

Thank you all.

Will we have to do this Automatic Scan every time a cable channel changes name temporarily, like the golf (sky golf, sky open) and movie channels (tom cruise, tm hanks, star trek).

Also, can I use this lamedb file to change channel names to whatever I want?

abu baniaz
19-07-17, 23:42
Someone else has posted same issue.

Just delete all the files and run ABM again. Use following command

init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/lamedb* && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.radio && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.del && init 3

lincsat
20-07-17, 15:50
Someone else has posted same issue.

Just delete all the files and run ABM again. Use following command

init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/lamedb* && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.radio && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.del && init 3

You only need to remove the Lamedb, that's why I suggested an option be added to ABM to remove the lamedb when run.

m1nz
22-07-17, 18:18
I have done what you guys said but 4sevenHD is showing on the sports but its Sky Sport Football

abu baniaz
22-07-17, 18:22
Post the telnet output

abu baniaz
22-07-17, 21:48
There have been three suggestions in this thread. If you say which one you have tried, it will be easier to help you.

If you want to use the command to remove services, the guide is here:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40948-How-to-use-Putty-for-Unix-Linux-commands

Paste the command, don't type it!

The other method is to remove the cable/satellite services, restart, then re-run ABM

Press channel up on remote

Press "Green" for Satellite

You will then see a screen similar to this

Make sure Cable services is highlighted, scroll up if required.

Press "Menu" then scroll down to remove "cable services"

Confirm the removal

You should see that Cable services have gone.

Do the same for 28.2 if required

Exit out of all menus and restart

After restart, run ABM again.

If there is still an issue, please attach the debug log as per this thread.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-Please-read-before-raising-ABM-support-questions

The other method is to scan but not using ABM. You must set "clear before scan" to yes otherwise it won't work.

Huevos
22-07-17, 22:28
You only need to remove the Lamedb, that's why I suggested an option be added to ABM to remove the lamedb when run.We are not going to do that. If someone posts instructions how to reliably reproduce the bug we could fix it.

lincsat
23-07-17, 13:16
We are not going to do that. If someone posts instructions how to reliably reproduce the bug we could fix it.

OK, When a HD channel on VM changes it's name and you have the old name stored in the lamedb, Run the ABM scanner and the old name will still appear, even after a restart GUI. You need to sit on the transponder for several minutes for the channel name to dynamically update.

You will likely next see this when Sky The Open HD changes to Sky Sports Golf HD or the next Movie channel name change.

Huevos
24-07-17, 01:31
OK, When a HD channel on VM changes it's name and you have the old name stored in the lamedb, Run the ABM scanner and the old name will still appear, even after a restart GUI. You need to sit on the transponder for several minutes for the channel name to dynamically update.

You will likely next see this when Sky The Open HD changes to Sky Sports Golf HD or the next Movie channel name change.ABM deleting lamedb is not going to cure that. And also deleting lamedb would break services not included in the ABM scan.

lincsat
25-07-17, 16:56
ABM deleting lamedb is not going to cure that. And also deleting lamedb would break services not included in the ABM scan.

Deleting the lamedb with enigma stopped (init 4), retarting Enigma (init 3) and then doing the ABM scan does cure it and I did state previously that it would break non-ABM channels and therefore would need to be OPTIONAL. But if you can cure it a different way, then great. The remove all Cable providers as detailed previously also cures it.

abu baniaz
25-07-17, 18:37
The workaround has gone in and will be in next image.

Huevos
26-07-17, 10:58
Deleting the lamedb with enigma stopped (init 4), retarting Enigma (init 3)Is obviously something which can't be done by a plugin running inside enigma.

lincsat
26-07-17, 12:48
Is obviously something which can't be done by a plugin running inside enigma.

That was an example of how deleting the lamedb stops the problem and allows the new names to be loaded. I was thinking more along the lines of either deleting it before ABM imports it or stopping ABM from importing the lamedb data and just using names found in the scan. I have no idea of all the commands available within python, apparantly a fix has been implemented anyway.

Huevos
26-07-17, 20:41
Problem is nothing to do with the plugin. E2 is contaminating the channel list same as happens when you send a channel list to the box using eChanneliser or DBEdit.

Same in OpenPLi

abu baniaz
26-07-17, 22:20
For anyone who cannot wait for the fix.....

Using FTP program, go to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/
Rename "manager.pyo" to "manager.pyo.bak"
Download the attached file
Unzip/extract the file
Transfer the manager.pyo to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/
Restart Enigma2
Run ABM again