PDA

View Full Version : Mgcamd Nightmare.

Trem
13-07-17, 10:14
Hi all, I am having a horrible time of it at the minute. I know what to do and where stuff goes etc, I do seem to be struggling to get an actual cfg file for my exact box but not sure if that matters? Can anyone confirm this/post their cfg file please?

I assume it's only 1.35 that is used and not 1.38 seeing as the latter is not on the vix download page?

Right, the problem, Cccam works fine but glitchy so I did the necessary messing, installed Mgcamd, shut down Cccam and enabled start up, I did everything right, I read and double checked. I did the CWS = thing correctly, kind of not sure where the CWS = keepalive line is meant to go. Anyway, my box gives no tv yet at the other end the guy sees me as connected but at my end.....nothing, swap back to Cccam and all is good again.

So, I have done everything as it should be done *apart* from find an actual cfg for my exact box. I have read and read before posting here.

Does anyone have any help or suggestions please? Obviously the box was bought from WoS :)

Edit - box is TM-Nano-Se-Combo

ccs
13-07-17, 10:30
Anyway, my box gives no tv yet at the other end the guy sees me as connected but at my end.....nothing

..............:confused::confused:

Trem
13-07-17, 10:39
..............:confused::confused:

Yeah, tell me about it :D

ronand
13-07-17, 10:44
You mean you have no card in your receiver?

Joe_90
13-07-17, 10:44
The CS penny will drop eventually...

joysleep1
13-07-17, 11:09
thread getting closed soon

Trem
13-07-17, 12:55
thread getting closed soon

Why? I mentioned nothing wrong surely?

wullboy
13-07-17, 13:33
Google it your friend m8.. you need to look in different location ?????

Huevos
13-07-17, 15:16
Why? I mentioned nothing wrong surely?

You need to read the forum rules again. Rule 4. Card sharing talk is not tolerated here.