PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] Abm problem scans wrong frequency

Tweenage
08-07-17, 10:43
Hi guys , have downloaded the vix image and put red skin on it , everything is working fine however when my abm auto searches , my system then comes up on 95% of channels of no sid in pat, so at the moment I have no bouquet 💐 and it's a tad messy , what am I doing wrong that I keep getting this , I have to do manual scan and select 06887 area 41050 and everything works fine, then in morning it's made bouquet and most channels are gone , what's the alternative ,
Many thanks

lincsat
08-07-17, 12:24
The Manual scan ignores the NetID, so check that is correct in ABM then, as I'm sure Abu will ask, add your ABM log.

abu baniaz
08-07-17, 12:26
SID not found in PAT errors are usually because of incorrect NetID. I am referring to channels in bouquets.

Tweenage
08-07-17, 12:52
SID not found in PAT errors are usually because of incorrect NetID. I am referring to channels in bouquets.

Net Id is correct , have just done an auto scan and channels are back to Sid not found In pat , there's a few virgin to scan , think I've roughly tried them all , telewest , ex CW, brute force and pure , which one scans on that 06887
Just really annoying , it's nearly there , but just not quote with ththe auto scan

Tweenage
08-07-17, 12:57
Got 3 photos but uploaded but can't work out how to attach them

Tweenage
08-07-17, 13:13
Had to go back manual scan to get channels back :-/

Andy_Hazza
08-07-17, 14:37
If you look through your service menu on your original TiVo receiver, this will give you your correct NetID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tweenage
08-07-17, 14:47
If you look through your service menu on your original TiVo receiver, this will give you your correct NetID.

Never had virgin tv only broadband 📺, but Shepherd's Bush is 41050 and that's where I live lol

Andy_Hazza
08-07-17, 14:51
You will only get a handful of FTA channels (5 in total) all SD.

Tweenage
08-07-17, 15:01
When I run autoscan I don't get channel 1 2 , itv or channel 4 , but get channel 5 , and also get ss5 but not ss1-4 , but when I run manual scan I get everything!! Weird

abu baniaz
08-07-17, 16:13
Enigma2 scanning and AutoBouquetsMaker "scanning" are two different processes.

For Enigma2 scanning, you can use any NetID in the UK. Makes no difference.

For ABM, you must use correct NetID. 41050 is headend in Seven Kings. As you are adamant it is correct, we'll leave it at that.

Tweenage
08-07-17, 18:04
Enigma2 scanning and AutoBouquetsMaker "scanning" are two different processes.

For Enigma2 scanning, you can use any NetID in the UK. Makes no difference.

For ABM, you must use correct NetID. 41050 is headend in Seven Kings. As you are adamant it is correct, we'll leave it at that.
Ok I was convinced it was correct , but 41069 on auto bouquet maker seems to work , that's Lewisham and even further aaay than seven kings , I got the 41050 from a list that said Shepherd's Bush net Id is 41050 didn't really question it

abu baniaz
08-07-17, 18:25
Shepherds Bush and other areas in West/NWest London used to be part Wembley (41047) headend. There was a Wembley trial years ago which changed things. Pretty sure this, and possibly Leeds are the only peculiar ones.

Sicilian
09-07-17, 06:22
Never had virgin tv only broadband , but Shepherd's Bush is 41050 and that's where I live lol

Thread closed, you don't even have an official box.