PDA

View Full Version : GB quad boot issues

siri_uk
04-07-17, 07:42
Hi guys I've got a gigablue quad, when I run openvix the box will not boot fully until I turn on the tv, this happens when i run epgrefresh. When the tv gets turned on I see the openvix flash screen then the box comes on. I currently have openatv on the box and that boots no problem but prefer openvix. Anyone any ideas

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

twol
04-07-17, 09:11
Why would you not have the TV turned on?
I am sure it has booted up it is just waiting for you/TV to respond .. what is in hdmi cec?

siri_uk
04-07-17, 09:24
Thanks for the reply sorry I wasn't clear about things, I have epgrefresh, autobouquets and crossepg running in the night when they finish the box is stuck at the openvix splash screen until I turn on the tv ( I can see the openvix logo and spinner when I turn on tv). If I run those plugins with tv on it loads back up fine. Hdmi cec is off on box

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

twol
04-07-17, 09:45
Personally, not sure why you need to run ABM every night at the moment,as not much changes.
Try running ONLY with CrossEpg and see if that hangs. If it doesn't hang, then if you really want to, introduce 1st epgrefresh and 2ndly ABM at different times of day and see what happens.
If Crossepg hangs, the delete Crossepg directory and epg.dat whilst in standby and reboot.