PDA

View Full Version : Image flash help

furywookie
27-06-17, 16:27
Hi guys really needing a little help please, I'm trying to update my Vu solo2 box to Openvix 5xxx but after the update it just hangs on the "please wait" splash screen, if I zap for epg I just get a favourites page with no epg, I've left it clean with no plugins but can't get any further. I believe my previous version was 3 something, there's a 500gb hdd installed and I've not tried to restore anything, also tried several versions of 5 with no joy.

Any help would be much appreciated

ccs
27-06-17, 16:31
Does the menu button do anything?

Andy_Hazza
27-06-17, 18:02
Hi guys really needing a little help please, I'm trying to update my Vu solo2 box to Openvix 5xxx but after the update it just hangs on the "please wait" splash screen, if I zap for epg I just get a favourites page with no epg, I've left it clean with no plugins but can't get any further. I believe my previous version was 3 something, there's a 500gb hdd installed and I've not tried to restore anything, also tried several versions of 5 with no joy.

Any help would be much appreciated

The "please wait" is just a boot logo picture. Just press the menu button to bring up your options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

furywookie
27-06-17, 18:35
Thanks, I wondered after leaving it on the same screen for 24hrs for it to be the same, I can get to the menu like you said, done a channel scan and it finds all of Astra's services but I can still get no further, as soon as I press EPG all I get is a blank favourites page nothing else?
Appreciate your reply

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

twol
27-06-17, 18:48
Have you set the epg up in the menu options????
Have you set up any bouquets?

furywookie
27-06-17, 18:55
Thanks, yes it downloaded the EPG went through the motions then back with nothing to show for it, not done the bouquets though

twol
27-06-17, 19:07
Need to do the Bouquets!!!Run ABM just witth FTA to get something going

furywookie
27-06-17, 23:16
Many thanks, I'll check that out tomorrow, strangely though I've been out for the evening and left a re-scan of astra going and when I returned everything was working, although the bouquets will need running which I'll do, many thanks for that

Andy_Hazza
28-06-17, 05:34
Look at these guides >> http://www.openvix.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk