PDA

View Full Version : Epg importer

Bazzer
25-06-17, 12:34
Having a few issues with Epg importer , when i select the plugin and it comes up on the Tv screen it will not let me see what i am selecting via remote . I have to press ok to select a source and if it is the wrong one press ok to delete that selection and count down by using the remote and selecting the correct one. It's the same when i try to change settings in importer i can change the time ok via time selection and then count down again until i can change a setting . The epg is working fine it's just a pain in the backside seeing where the remote is pointing to. I deleted the plugin and re-installed but it is still the same , not using any other epg plugins. Hope this makes sense

Talky12
25-06-17, 12:38
Have you tried pressing blue then selecting EPG Importer then pressing blue? That should let you select the EPG's you want to dl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazzer
25-06-17, 12:45
Have you tried pressing blue then selecting EPG Importer then pressing blue? That should let you select the EPG's you want to dl

Yep tried that m8 it still the same

Talky12
25-06-17, 12:46
Yep tried that m8 it still the same

What firmware are you using? Openvix?

Bazzer
25-06-17, 12:50
Vix 5.0.020 it was the same using 5.0.019 so the recent upgrade never made a differance

Talky12
25-06-17, 12:51
Mine used to do that on version 4 openvix all I used to do to fix it is switch box off and back on at the rocker switch

Bazzer
25-06-17, 12:58
Mine used to do that on version 4 openvix all I used to do to fix it is switch box off and back on at the rocker switch

Still the same m8 never mind as i said the epg is spot on just a pain :confused:

Talky12
25-06-17, 12:59
Sorry I couldn't help mate [emoji20]

Bazzer
25-06-17, 13:01

No problem thanks for trying:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bazzer
25-06-17, 13:16
Ok i sat back and thought what i had changed on the box besides the normal upgrades and the only thing i changed was the skin , i changed from VIXBMC _1080_Confluence skin to Red HD so i changed back to Confluence and the EPG Importer works fine . The only problem i got is the other half likes the Red HD i prefare Confluence let battle begin:D :D :D

Bazzer
25-06-17, 13:18

Sorted it Talky12 it was the skin i was using Red HD thanks for your help :thumbsup:

Talky12
25-06-17, 13:19
Sorted it Talky12 it was the skin i was using Red HD thanks for your help :thumbsup:

No worries mate glad you sorted it [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]