PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] picture in picture

spanner123
20-06-17, 16:52
Is anyone else experiencing a problem with picture in picture? Not sure when it started happening but when activated the second picture is about an inch square in the top left of the screen.

It can be adjusted but on channel change reverts to the tiny screen again in top left.

It did used to work fine.

Andy_Hazza
20-06-17, 17:54
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
20-06-17, 18:35
There was a change to the PiP code recently. The default is indeed the square. For me, once I change it and press OK, that is the view that stays even when changing channels. PiP is working the same as before fro my receiver.. However, I'm not using a Solo 2.

spanner123
20-06-17, 19:02
There was a change to the PiP code recently. The default is indeed the square. For me, once I change it and press OK, that is the view that stays even when changing channels. PiP is working the same as before fro my receiver.. However, I'm not using a Solo 2.

Thanks Abu......but the startup square is TINY, can this be changed in next release? Also sorry the tiny square does not come back on channel change as I mistakenly said but on channel swap.

adm
20-06-17, 20:40

On my box the PIP image starts off square then after a second reverts to 16:9 (?). The square image is the same height as the 16:9 and final result is no different to what I've seen on many versions in the past. Extrend !0K