PDA

View Full Version : [Mut@nt HD2400] openvix-5.0.016.release-mutant2400_usb

PhilipM3
13-06-17, 19:14
Hi just tried 5.0.016. It loaded but there were about 1cm black bars down each side of the screen, on cable and sat. These were not there with 5.0.013.
Also I tried settings restore with only partial success. No Timers, cams - did not try for long.
Reverted to 5.0.013 successfully.
Might try again tomorrow leaving settings restore alone if I don't get the bars. My TV is set to screen fit. The user interface fills the screen but not the picture.

Andy_Hazza
13-06-17, 19:42
5.0.016 working fine on my Mut@nt HD2400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhilipM3
14-06-17, 10:01
[QUOTE=Andy_Hazza;452220]5.0.016 working fine on my Mut@nt HD2400.

OK good to know. I will try again when I have the time.
Should I be able to restore my settings using a backup from 5.0.013?
It is a bit of a blur but after burning 016 the startup wizard offered a restore of settings from a backup but said it couldn't do it as no internet connection. I use a usb Wifi dongle.
I managed to get it to try but it was not fully successful.
As I say I will try again.

ccs
14-06-17, 10:07
.... you'll get no internet connection after reflashing if you only have wifi - the settings restore will work, but plugin's won't.

After the settings have been restored, the box reboots, and wifi will be back working - do another settings restore, and this time plugins will come in as well.

edit: if the usb wifi driver isn't pre-installed in the image, then you'll need an Ethernet connection to get your plugins back.

PhilipM3
14-06-17, 11:20
.... you'll get no internet connection after reflashing if you only have wifi - the settings restore will work, but plugin's won't.

After the settings have been restored, the box reboots, and wifi will be back working - do another settings restore, and this time plugins will come in as well.

edit: if the usb wifi driver isn't pre-installed in the image, then you'll need an Ethernet connection to get your plugins back.

Ok thanks. I will try that.