PDA

View Full Version : Crackling picture

luffy
13-06-17, 13:37
Hi,

For the past couple of days, i've been having this issue, this includes from the day I got the box.

I did not have this issue when i switch out my Technomate TM Nano 2 Super for this model (Technomate TM-Nano-SE M2 PLUS).
I've tried to replicate this on my Nano 2 super and Sky box, but there are no issues. It's just on this box.

I've even had the engineers round in the morning, and they've replaced all the cables, but i get this issue below. It's on a lot of channels.

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I've found out if I disconnect my cable coaxial, the channel works perfectly. What I'm guessing is some sort of interference from the cable portion of the box?

Sicilian
14-06-17, 07:01
No such issue you here.

I'd suggest re-usb flash your receiver. Do not install anything extra. Run autobouquetsmaker, select &tvHD before selecting and free to air DVB-C channels and see if clears.

luffy
14-06-17, 09:23
No such issue you here.

I'd suggest re-usb flash your receiver. Do not install anything extra. Run autobouquetsmaker, select &tvHD before selecting and free to air DVB-C channels and see if clears.

Hey, just tried it. Same issue.

Reflashed the receiver, ran autobouqetsmaker for Sky UK and Virgin UK. Cable channels all work, satellite channels still have that distorted image, removed the cable line and they work perfectly.

Sicilian
14-06-17, 09:28
Check for cable feed coax for shorts. Also ensure your cable feed in in the TOP input.

luffy
14-06-17, 09:36
Check for cable feed coax for shorts. Also ensure your cable feed in in the TOP input.

Sorry what does for shorts mean? and the cable line is fitted on the top input.

Sicilian
14-06-17, 10:02
Check theres no short circuits in the F connectors, splitters etc...

luffy
14-06-17, 10:09
Check theres no short circuits in the F connectors, splitters etc...

I bought a premade (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/252711164681?roken=cUgayN) one from eBay, which was recommended to me. The splitter (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/252623516218?roken=cUgayN) I purchased, is the the same one provided by Virgin.

Do you have any recommendations as to what alternative ones I should get to test out?