PDA

View Full Version : silverfox picons

Richy-G
19-01-11, 09:59
I have downloaded your latest picons silverfox , but sky christmas picon is still showing for sky showcase after installing them, I've tried removing all picons then re installing but still shows as sky christmas picon. Must be something simple im missing.

I installed latest by ftp'ing ipk to tmp folder. Or would I need to install a diff way to update them?

silverfox0786
19-01-11, 14:35
what date picons did you download as they have been removed in the latest update pack to showcase?

also was it e1 or e2 you downloaded

Richy-G
19-01-11, 15:01
e2 HD - 13.01.2011

silverfox0786
19-01-11, 19:03
they should be fine then i just checked them my self and the showcase and showcase hd are the correct ones delete the picons folder and re send them to box also navigate all devices t see that you dont have another folder some where with picons in them as the picons are auto detected and there is a device priority set if you have same picons in different locations then they will get prioratised

hdd,USB,Flash

i think thats the order

Stanman
21-01-11, 12:39
Silver can you change the comedy central HD to the red one?

silverfox0786
21-01-11, 23:50
Silver can you change the comedy central HD to the red one?

tried mate i cant find one the official one that licher uses is all the blue ones but i decided on red as i liked em better but cant find all the red ones only blue

Richy-G
22-01-11, 07:31
they should be fine then i just checked them my self and the showcase and showcase hd are the correct ones delete the picons folder and re send them to box also navigate all devices t see that you dont have another folder some where with picons in them as the picons are auto detected and there is a device priority set if you have same picons in different locations then they will get prioratised

hdd,USB,Flash

i think thats the order

thanks m8 had another picons folder in usr/share/enigma2

Stanman
22-01-11, 14:56
I use this and could have sworn it was a LICHER

silverfox0786
22-01-11, 19:56
I use this and could have sworn it was a LICHER

i'll add it to my pack thanks