PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] VU+Solo2 Dual tuner comaptibilty VU+ turbo USB tuner and Sundtek USB

rborhara
05-06-17, 20:24
Hi hope 'ive posted this in the correct place its not really a support question

I have a VU+ SOLO2 been using the Sundek DVBC tuner and works fine and now looking forward to adding a 2nd cable tuner.
Is the Sundtek DVB and VU+ turbo USB tuner both compatible at the same time with VIX 4.2.x and even 5.x or should i just purchase a 2nd Sundtek tuner if that works.

cactikid
05-06-17, 20:51
if you got another would box see it as 1 tuner or 2,think there are other posts on tuners at the moment.

zino
13-06-17, 23:55

I have a VU+ SOLO2 been using the Sundek DVBC tuner and works fine and now looking forward to adding a 2nd cable tuner.
Is the Sundtek DVB and VU+ turbo USB tuner both compatible at the same time with VIX 4.2.x and even 5.x or should i just purchase a 2nd Sundtek tuner if that works.
To use Vu+ turbo you need access to the plugin feeds so you might need to be on the latest Vix.

2 x Vu+ turbo don't work together in one box.
I have read that 2 x Sundtek tuners DO work together in one box.

In that regard, Sundtek usb cable tuner is better.

However, I don't know if sundtek works in same box as vu+ turbo. I will be testing as soon as stock comes back in.

zino
17-06-17, 16:22

To confirm

1 x sundtek
1 x vu+ turbo works together

2 x sundtek works together

2 x vu+ turbo does NOT work together

vu+ turbo is like a second faster at zapping so I use vu+ turbo set to tuner c.

In the sundtek plugin make sure u enable Tuner 1 and Tuner 2. install firmware. then blue to activate.