PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr, lovely car park

pooface
18-01-11, 19:58
This car park at work is getting worse and worse!

We're having new kitchens built at work, and so to build them, we're having to loose our car park, and park on the field.

They've put some stuff down, which has been useless and done nothing. Apparantly, it's cost over £10k to arrange just the car park stuff to what it is.

Anyway, after 2 months of parking in it, it's got worse and worse. To be honest, it was almost this bad just before christmas, but it's not been getting any better. They even had a bright idea of putting some silican sand down, which jus made the mud entangle with it!

Underside of ccar has so much crap there, which is gonna need jetwashing away!

Heres some lovely pics of it...

Sent from my HTC Desire

silverfox0786
18-01-11, 20:02
thats nasty

very very bad for the car

Sicilian
19-01-11, 12:47
That would piss me off driving my motor onto that mud :mad:

pooface
19-01-11, 13:40
That would piss me off driving my motor onto that mud :mad:

It does! Worst of it is, the head teacher only went and looked at it on Monday! Didn't know why everyone was so unhappy! He has a nice tarmac space at front of school for his crappy nissan micra!

Sent from my HTC Desire

silverfox0786
19-01-11, 14:09
nice bloody nissan micra gets a spot lol

bobonthejob
19-01-11, 14:46
Mud Bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silverfox0786
19-01-11, 19:08
can we get the chicks out with the bikinis now please

fintannl
19-01-11, 20:15
pooface, very dangerous to post pictures. using google earth and wikileaks i now have you identified as a basque separatist located in Navarre with a possible name Pedro

pooface
19-01-11, 22:44
pooface, very dangerous to post pictures. using google earth and wikileaks i now have you identified as a basque separatist located in Navarre with a possible name Pedro

Ooops, that's me screwed then :p HELP!!!

As for chicks with bikinis, those would have to be imported, as I'm afraid there's none of them where I work.. lol. Well, one just about counts, but she's a bitch! lol

fintannl
19-01-11, 23:28
well hey would need to appreciate mud fighting

silverfox0786
19-01-11, 23:36
As for chicks with bikinis, those would have to be imported, as I'm afraid there's none of them where I work.. lol. Well, one just about counts, but she's a bitch! lol

thats ok mate the bitches bite best in mud wrestling lol

Likvid
25-01-11, 17:36
Ooops, that's me screwed then :p HELP!!!

A bitch is better than nothing