PDA

View Full Version : [Mut@nt] HD51 OScam Softcam Check Error [Failure instance: Traceback: Type 'exceptions'.UnboundLoca

desi121
01-06-17, 10:37
OScam Softcam Check Error [Failure instance: Traceback: Type 'exceptions'.UnboundLocalError'>
local variable 'oscamconf# referenced before assignment.

Hi Guys

Hoping someone can help with the above I am finding it really hard to get OSCAM working I've read so many different guides. One guide says I can enter my oscam.server info from the web interface which I have done..but then I get an error saying no config found in tubox/config, I then decided to put the config in the correct place and still I get error no config found. I was previously using cccam and used the cccam to oscam converter. I had the channels working okay yesterday but kept getting this error message. I've removed freezecheck and also stopped and started auto start-up a number of times....

Image wise I am using openvix 5.0. I am using the latest version of oscam from the plugins menu

john doe
01-06-17, 12:46
looks like your config files are not setup correctly. double check these. look at timeout's etc and delete and re-test

Ginger_Bloke
17-11-17, 21:42
Hi,

I am experiencing exactly the same error message and would be grateful to hear how you resolved this issue. All my channels clear as they should but the message pops up after 5 minutes or so of viewing. There are so many options within the oscam webif I have no idea where to start - I am running oscam build 11384 with openvix 5.0.032.

Appreciate any help!

OScam Softcam Check Error [Failure instance: Traceback: Type 'exceptions'.UnboundLocalError'>
local variable 'oscamconf# referenced before assignment.

Hi Guys

Hoping someone can help with the above I am finding it really hard to get OSCAM working I've read so many different guides. One guide says I can enter my oscam.server info from the web interface which I have done..but then I get an error saying no config found in tubox/config, I then decided to put the config in the correct place and still I get error no config found. I was previously using cccam and used the cccam to oscam converter. I had the channels working okay yesterday but kept getting this error message. I've removed freezecheck and also stopped and started auto start-up a number of times....

Image wise I am using openvix 5.0. I am using the latest version of oscam from the plugins menu

Klingon
16-01-18, 09:34
Hi,

Did you find a solution?
I'm getting the same error as you running OpenVIX lastest version.

Thanks a lot,