PDA

View Full Version : [MB Premium Micro] Openvix image says please wait then hangs

Cav72
31-05-17, 23:48
Wondering if someone can help. When I boot my box up openvix image pops up then says please wait and then nothing. I'm pretty new to this but I'm assuming I need to reflash openvix image, if so is it advisable to factory reset box first or is there something I'm missing I need to do, thanks for any help.

kryton
01-06-17, 00:16
Wondering if someone can help. When I boot my box up openvix image pops up then says please wait and then nothing. I'm pretty new to this but I'm assuming I need to reflash openvix image, if so is it advisable to factory reset box first or is there something I'm missing I need to do, thanks for any help.

if you have no channel lists it will seem or appear that it is stuck on the openvix boot screen even though its booted properly.
do you get any response from the remote? by pressing the menu button etc.

Cav72
01-06-17, 09:09
Thanks kryton, yes the remote was still able to function, I re-flashed the box anyway and then found a dummies guide to set up box, I've managed to ftp the necessary files and set up epg but I'm still not 100% sure what I'm doing, there's so much more to these boxes than my old blade.

kryton
01-06-17, 09:33
Thanks kryton, yes the remote was still able to function, I re-flashed the box anyway and then found a dummies guide to set up box, I've managed to ftp the necessary files and set up epg but I'm still not 100% sure what I'm doing, there's so much more to these boxes than my old blade.

plenty of guides here mate and on google.
the fun part is learning what your box is capable of doing :-)