PDA

View Full Version : problem with iptv on vu zero

nikoskonis
25-05-17, 14:02
Hi. I have a problem with this streaming channel ->>
http://capital_tv-lh.akamaihd.net/i/CapitalTv_1@183098/master.m3u8
Everytime i zap to this channel, my receiver crashes and needs reboot. All other iptv channels works fine. I use openvix 4.2 ...Any solutions please? :confused:

Andy_Hazza
25-05-17, 14:53
You could try uploading your crash logs here (zipped & attached) and someone can take a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikoskonis
25-05-17, 16:29
You could try uploading your crash logs here (zipped & attached) and someone can take a look.

Thanks. In which folder are the crashlogs stored?

Andy_Hazza
25-05-17, 16:38
They would be in root/home/logs. (I think thats the correct default path.) Not at home so maybe someone else can confirm?

nikoskonis
25-05-17, 17:02
They would be in root/home/logs. (I think thats the correct default path.) Not at home so maybe someone else can confirm?

I checked the log file but it's empty. I think i described it wrong. The receiver is not crashing exactly. It gets freezing when i zap to that channel. (no crashlog) maybe if i update to openvix 5.0 it will be fixed?

p.s. sorry for my English...

Andy_Hazza
25-05-17, 17:38
I would flash to 5.0.14 & restore your settings from your 4.2 backup. [emoji4]

nikoskonis
25-05-17, 19:53
I would flash to 5.0.14 & restore your settings from your 4.2 backup. [emoji4]

i flashed new image and it plays fine now! But i have another problem. the records does not store on usb hdd.. do i have to do an initialisation?

Andy_Hazza
25-05-17, 19:56
You may just need to mount the hdd again. Blue button > ViX > Mount manager

nikoskonis
25-05-17, 20:23
You may just need to mount the hdd again. Blue button > ViX > Mount manager

it is already mounted. i still get the message "no displayable files on this medium found" :(

twh
23-06-17, 11:55
I managed to do this not sure if I can post the image on here or not perhaps someone could let me know. it would save someone lots of time it has 28.2e 192.e 30.0 and 27.5w on it.