PDA

View Full Version : vu turbo tuner

gazza2003
23-05-17, 09:50
Hi, Ive just purchased the VU turbo tuner from the world of sat shop in the hope of using for cable,

I'm just wondering which image is suitable for this and if anyone has successfully got one of these up and running? I'm using a vu solo 2

Any advice and help would be appreciated as Ive just spent 50 odd quid....before doing my homework :confused:

cactikid
29-05-17, 00:36
i would imagine the image on box should be ok as you will need to access download plugins for the vu usb driver to install before using the tuner.reboot your box and turbo tuner should be seen.

abu baniaz
29-05-17, 01:07
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?56878-Vu-solo-2-image-and-cable-tuner&p=450800&viewfull=1#post450800

gazza2003
30-05-17, 16:08
Hi all working sound on the latest vix build, just go into the plugin downloads and its in the drivers section labelled up as vu turbo (no suprises there) download reboot box and away you go. It should appear in the tuner configs page. Got cable running really sweet...but less said about that the better eh ;-)
Thx to all that helped and suggested....these tuners are little gems!!!!!

zino
01-06-17, 20:42
I am trying to use TWO vu+ turbo tuners but only one shows up in the Tuner Config.
Is there some coding I need to adjust to get the 2nd usb turbo tuner to show up?