PDA

View Full Version : Unable to updoad attachments (phots)

adm
22-05-17, 00:29
Currently I'm unable to load attachments (screenshots/photos in a jpg format). This has worked for me without problems in the past. A progress bar indicates that the file may have been uploaded but doesn't appear afterwards - and after a "upload" there is a exclamation mark in the (PC) list against the file name

I have around 25/30 past attachments on the forum server and I wonder if I have reached a allocation limit but I can see no way of deleting the previously uploaded files to free space.

dsayers
22-05-17, 02:05
Attachments dont seem to be uploading correctly since the server change

Sicilian
23-05-17, 08:03
Currently I'm unable to load attachments (screenshots/photos in a jpg format). This has worked for me without problems in the past. A progress bar indicates that the file may have been uploaded but doesn't appear afterwards - and after a "upload" there is a exclamation mark in the (PC) list against the file name

I have around 25/30 past attachments on the forum server and I wonder if I have reached a allocation limit but I can see no way of deleting the previously uploaded files to free space.

You have PM.

Sicilian
23-05-17, 08:11
Guys, please test attachments again. Think I might have found the cause.

Joe_90
23-05-17, 09:43
Testing attachment

ccs
23-05-17, 09:48
It still doesn't work for the file I tried last time, I've renamed it, cleared the cache, but always fails.
Another .log file works ok.

So TEST2.log doesn't work - If I rename the working file to TEST2.log it doesn't work either, so there must be some caching somewhere.

adm
23-05-17, 16:26

Slight change in observed behaviour in that the progress bar doesn't appear but still the file (.jpg) is not upload. I've also tried witha newly created jpg.

adm
23-05-17, 16:32
You have PM.

Reply sent (Tuesday 16:30)

Sicilian
23-05-17, 18:18
Reply sent (Tuesday 16:30)

Should be fixed now, please change your password back. :thumbsup:

ccs
23-05-17, 18:52
It still doesn't work for the file I tried last time, I've renamed it, cleared the cache, but always fails.
Another .log file works ok.

So TEST2.log doesn't work - If I rename the working file to TEST2.log it doesn't work either, so there must be some caching somewhere.TEST2.log now attaching ok.

adm
23-05-17, 19:32
Should be fixed now, please change your password back. :thumbsup:

attachments appear to be working :)