PDA

View Full Version : Edision OS MINI+ Plus 1x DVB-S2/T2/C H.265 HEVC

kryton
16-05-17, 09:51
Please excuse me if this is a daft question.
im asking on behalf of a friend that im buying a receiver for and just want to make sure i have this right.

am i correct that this edision can have both cable and sat feed at the same time and change channels between sat and cable without changing settings in the tuner?

http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/digital-receivers/edision/edision-os-mini-plus

i shall be buying from the sponsor if this is correct.

thanks.

btw i couldnt find an edision section so posted here.

judge
16-05-17, 12:23
Yes. However it still is a single tuner so both modes can't be used at the same time.
For zapping between sat & cable, it's perfect.
For recording, you're limited to its current tuned mode.

kryton
16-05-17, 12:38
Yes. However it still is a single tuner so both modes can't be used at the same time.
For zapping between sat & cable, it's perfect.
For recording, you're limited to its current tuned mode.

cheers mate.
yes i understand the recording side as it a single tuner but aslong as it handles both sat and cable thats perfect for him.
nice looking receiver too.

thanks again.

kryton
02-06-17, 23:54
I ordered one of these from the sponsor yesterday...and as usual the service was perfect.
kept informed of the progress every step of the way.

very happy customer.

Huevos
03-06-17, 07:47
Need to set up and save cable region first. Then go back in tuner config and set up satellite. It must be done in that order for satellite to work.

kryton
03-06-17, 09:03
Need to set up and save cable region first. Then go back in tuner config and set up satellite. It must be done in that order for satellite to work.

Thanks for the tip mate.
Then i gather you scan for cable and sat together in ABM?

Huevos
03-06-17, 09:42
Yes .