PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Freeze, restart = empty EPG

gdmm
12-05-17, 11:12
Really strange one on this occasion, second time it has happened in the past five days.

As the title says, the Vu+ Solo 2 will just freeze; remote completely unresponsive. Power off for a couple of minutes, everything picture wise is fine, but the EPG is empty?!

Any thoughts?

I can't add the debug log, as the uploader seems to be maxed out with previous uploads. Any idea how to clear them?

birdman
12-05-17, 13:33
I can't add the debug log, as the uploader seems to be maxed out with previous uploads. Any idea how to clear them?You have "only" 33 posts, so I'd be surprised if you'd hit a limit.

You can check (and delete) items by:

-> Settings (top right, next to logout)
On the left-hand side, in the My Settings section under Miscellaneous you'll find Attachments.

Or follow this:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/profile.php?do=editattachments

gdmm
12-05-17, 16:57
Thanks for the link.

Cleared them from my profile, but still not allowing me to add files???

gdmm
12-05-17, 17:35
File seems to upload but doesn't transfer

I get an exclamation mark with the following text associated: 500 [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]

twol
12-05-17, 17:37
File seems to upload but doesn't transfer

I get an exclamation mark with the following text associated: 500 [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]
Post them (go advanced and attach) here in the thread for the moment. (Or is that what you are trying??)

gdmm
12-05-17, 17:49
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8VihibCxsEyOVJ6ZWxCNWllN2M/view?usp=sharing

Hopefully this should work.

Really can't work out the problem

twol
12-05-17, 18:07
Try delete of epg.dat .. flash and whereever you have it saved (HDD/USB??)
Then restart and try again.
It may not be the issue, but in my experience Crossepg can screw the epg.dat and cause user issues.

ccs
12-05-17, 18:09
epg.dat is read ok near the beginning of the log, and is written ok near the end of the log.