PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ Duo Cable Tuner

robo1804
07-05-17, 17:54
Hi

I am exploring moving back into the cable seen, I have an active cable feed so no worries their. My question is after reviewing forums nearly all day is can i add a VU+ usb turbo tuner dvb-c or sundtek usb tuner ? (which would you advise?)

Can i also run my Sly and VM services along side each other?

Regards

w

Stanman
07-05-17, 18:19
Yes 2 both but box may not be fast enough?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

robo1804
07-05-17, 18:38
Thanks, what box would you advise?

didnt really want another box under the tv, so something cheap and small. only need one tuner not bothered about recording.

regards

Andy_Hazza
07-05-17, 20:08
You could replace your Vu+ Duo and get one of these >> http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/digital-receivers/technomate/technomate-tm-nano-se-m2-plus-combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sticky7
18-05-17, 22:08
Anybody running usb turbo tuner on the duo with success?

autoart
01-06-17, 16:09
Anybody running usb turbo tuner on the duo with success?

Yep bought one from WoS just last week took a little head scratching to get going but it works a treat so far doesn't seem slow to me

garlad
02-06-17, 12:23
Have one running also but I cant switch between cable and sat channels without box freezing
Had to switch to oscam from cccam to fix this, but oscam and cable channels not working well together, freezing a lot. advised to go back to cccam

Sicilian
02-06-17, 13:20
Have one running also but I cant switch between cable and sat channels without box freezing
Had to switch to oscam from cccam to fix this, but oscam and cable channels not working well together, freezing a lot. advised to go back to cccam

Read the rules!!