PDA

View Full Version : Best image and setup help

golfpunk007
05-05-17, 11:57
Hi all,
I've just received a new Vu+ ultimo 4k box from ******* x2 dvb-s2 fbc tuners, using a UK sky dish with quad lnb and I'm needing a bit of help for the tuner setup and also I cant get ccam to work. Is there a build that has plugins preinstalled. I have heard of blackhole but I cant tell if this is better than my latest openvix that ******* have installed. I'm in UK and have various TV channel subscriptions with various providers.

Can anyone help? I'm ok to receive pm's if it's more suitable.

Thanks in advance

twol
05-05-17, 12:11
...well for a start you must use OScam on a Arm receiver and as you woud know from reading the small print when you registered line talk is forbidden .... perhaps talk to your supplier for help:)

Andy_Hazza
05-05-17, 12:51
Hi all,
I've just received a new Vu+ ultimo 4k box from ******* x2 dvb-s2 fbc tuners, using a UK sky dish with quad lnb and I'm needing a bit of help for the tuner setup and also I cant get ccam to work. Is there a build that has plugins preinstalled. I have heard of blackhole but I cant tell if this is better than my latest openvix that ******* have installed. I'm in UK and have various TV channel subscriptions with various providers.

Can anyone help? I'm ok to receive pm's if it's more suitable.

Thanks in advance

If you think PMs are acceptable when talking about softcams, think again. If you are talking about card sharing or any forms of illegal viewing then reread the forum rules. If you have a legit Sky Card then we can help you. You can't use Mgcamd or Ccccam on ARM receivers, only Oscam. Google will be you best bet to get an understanding of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

golfpunk007
05-05-17, 12:58
Thanks for replying, Oscam I was actually meaning to say :-) my supplier based in finland has directed me to use forums for help and guidance, but I can't seem to find the help I need.

Thanks

golfpunk007
05-05-17, 13:01
If you think PMs are acceptable when talking about softcams, think again. If you are talking about card sharing or any forms of illegal viewing then reread the forum rules. If you have a legit Sky Card then we can help you. You can't use Mgcamd or Ccccam on ARM receivers, only Oscam. Google will be you best bet to get an understanding of it.

Thanks. I do have a genuine UK sky card. Google has lots of info you're correct but for a newbie it's hard to tell who or what to believe is my best option.

Andy_Hazza
05-05-17, 13:03
If you do a search on here for Oscam and a post/thread by bassethound will be very useful for you. [emoji4]

golfpunk007
05-05-17, 14:52
If you do a search on here for Oscam and a post/thread by bassethound will be very useful for you. [emoji4]

Thanks for your advice, having spent the last hour searching and reading threads/posts all I can see is not much help for a newbie like me I'm afraid.

Andy_Hazza
05-05-17, 15:01
A quick search has found this >> Oscam setup Guide

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=12108&share_tid=56472&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eworld-of-satellite%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D56472&share_type=t

Sicilian
06-05-17, 05:58
Closed, respect the rules when starting a thread.