PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Play Back Problem

alll
01-05-17, 23:25
Play Back Problems
GigaBlue Quad Plus Play Back Problems
play back issue on open vix 5.0.013 i was watching a match that i was recording and there was no glitch or freeze during the game after the game had finished i watched it back and i was getting glitch / freezing so i rewound and played back the section that freezed and it played ok with no problem this happend on and off all the way though the recording also stopped and sound carried on so i checked other recording and they are the same can someone from the vix team look into this problem there is a bug problem in playback from hdd open vix 4.1.016 does not seem to have this problem i believe this was the last vix before the drivers were re done your feed back would be grateful ........ please someone from the team get back to me

nosignolife
01-05-17, 23:31
Play Back Problems
GigaBlue Quad Plus Play Back Problems
play back issue on open vix 5.0.013 i was watching a match that i was recording and there was no glitch or freeze during the game after the game had finished i watched it back and i was getting glitch / freezing so i rewound and played back the section that freezed and it played ok with no problem this happend on and off all the way though the recording also stopped and sound carried on so i checked other recording and they are the same can someone from the vix team look into this problem there is a bug problem in playback from hdd open vix 4.1.016 does not seem to have this problem i believe this was the last vix before the drivers were re done your feed back would be grateful ........ please someone from the team get back to me

Hiya , Are you using an external hard drive and does it have its own power supply ?
Have known this to happen when the box is having trouble powering the HDD straight off the USB. Just a thought, hope it helps.
If all else fails perhaps a reinstall might do the trick.
I have a VU+ Zero with an external Toshiba 1GB drive with its own power supply, no issues at all, can record HD or SD without the glitches you describe, but I DO get the glitch if I use an external drive with no power supply.
Have fun,

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alll
01-05-17, 23:34
no internal hdd and reinstalled several times