PDA

View Full Version : Videoplayer input stream option missing in kodi 17.1

Luk
30-04-17, 18:43
Hi all.

I have a Vu+ Solo2 with the latest version of Vix 5.0.013 and have just installed Kodi v17.1 from the plug ins. All appears to be working fine. However, I have just tried to install iPlayer from the Kodi repository and I get an error message saying “The dependency on kodi.inputstream version 1.0.5 could not be satisfied” which I figured just meant that I would need to enable input streams adaptive. When I select ADD-ONS>MY ADD-ONS the "videoplayer input stream" option does not appear on the menu.

My question is:- Am I looking in the wrong place for this option or is this option no longer available in V17.1 ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Luke

1999gtv
30-04-17, 19:24
Same issue with mine on Edision osmega, I think input streams adaptive was available in the kodinerds repository which is a german repo. I haven't tried installing it as it appeared to be a later version.

rex1970
25-09-17, 17:39
the receiver mutant hd 51. image openvix.installed kodi 17.3 to play 4k content through YouTube. when setting up YouTube it did not find in my add-ons videoplayerinputstream. I understood there is not enough inputstreamadaptive.it is it possible to finish the codi so that you can watch through YouTube 4k content .thanks in advance

rex1970
26-09-17, 06:46
good morning! correct please kodi so that he could play 4k content through YouTube. thanks in advance!

twol
26-09-17, 09:30
Kodi is not an integral part of OpenViX, its a plugin produced through a combination of the vendor (receiver drivers) and member(s) of the OE-A who integrate Kodi into the OE-A.
So it may just not be possible, need a driver update or some Kodi tweak.

Don‘t expect all the feature/facilities on a Sat receiver that you will get with a dedicated Kodi media player (and even there you often have issues:) ).
If you really want to push it then try the OpenATV image and if you have the same issue ((likely) then post there, as they have more to do with the Kodi installation.